“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport

You added Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1575 Regal Row, At Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247-3619   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #108 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Arkansas
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2007

We recently stayed here and found it to be extremely clean. The hotel was older but appeared to have been recently remodeled. The bed was nice, the linens were nice and the room was extremely clean. We have stayed at many hotels that cost much more and were not this clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the shuttle service staff were also very polite. I honestly can not think of anything bad to say about our stay here and would difinately stay again.

• Liked — Cleanliness and Friendly Staff
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
hartford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2007

we stayed at ramada lovefield for one night. we checked in around 6.30pm.there was complimentary starbucks coffee in the lobby and real good continental breakfast in the morning.next day, we're dropped off at lovefield airport right at time.and shuttle driver was very helpful.24 hours business center was really great.we'll be definitely back.

• Liked — service
  • Disliked — no sports bar on property
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Long Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2007

This was the absolute WORST hotel ever. I booked the room through Orbitz, and read reviews here. After reading the reviews I thought I was safe. Big mistake. It started with the shuttle from the airport. I was the only passenger in the van and the driver stopped to pick up her friend. I then had to listen to their ghetto talk all the way to the hotel. When I got there I was told they couldn't find my reservation. They explained that the computer had lost all of the reservations. After 15 minutes it miraculously reappeared. I think the girl behind the counter was just totally incompetant. Then I was assigned my room, and I went up to change. I had plans to meet friends for dinner in 20 minutes so I didn't even have time to shower. When I came back at midnight I was totally exhausted and went right to bed. I got up in the morning and upon entering the shower I realized there was a dirty rag hanging on the shower head. I figured the maid had forgotten to take it with her. Five minutes later the maid comes in and explains that the room was supposed to be vacant. That it was never cleaned the day before. I started to look around, and to my absolute horror I noticed trash in the can, towels missing on the shelf, and the toilet paper was not folded all nice like they do. The house keeping supervisor explained that the room had indeed not been cleaned and that whoever checked me in put me in a dirty room. I was livid. The front desk staff told me there was nothing they could do to compensate me because I had paid through Orbitz. Then they tried to say it was somehow my fault because I didn't inspect the room when I checked in. That it was my fault I had slept in dirty sheets. This story is long enough so I will just add one more thing. The shuttle driver on the way back to the airport dropped me off five miles form the hotel and nowhere near the airport, because he was going somewhere else first and didn't want to drive all the way back to the airport. He radioed for another shuttle to come and "git this dude from shugga baybees, he need to go to da a-pote" and then left me in a parking lot in the blaring sun. I am mortified at the though of anyone else staying at this hotel. Please Beware.

• Liked — The Lobby
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2007

During a day of nasty weather at DFW Airport, our flight was hopelessly delayed for 11+ hours. We were finally de-planed at Love Field and had an unplanned night in Dallas. Many of us from the flight booked a room at the Ramada Inn. While everything around DFW was booked, this hotel near Love Field had plenty of rooms and a shuttle. I booked a AAA rate for around $75 for two.

It was a great end to a memorably bad day! The room was clean, and ours had a view of a nice outdoor pool. The beds were good, the shower was strong, and the internet access was free and reliable.

After a good night's sleep, we had the hotel's continental breakfast. It included muffins and a waffle bar. Good coffee, too! It was nothing memorable, but there was plenty of food and it was kept clean by staff.

The shuttle was great! It's free from Love Field, and we were charged $5 each to DFW the next morning (it was cheap because there were so many people from our re-routed flight in the van -- I believe he collected $35 total for the trip). On the way over from Love Field the night before, we asked the driver if there was any food near Ramada (the plane had no food), and he went through the drive-through at Whataburger, about a block away. Yup, it was that kind of day!

The neighborhood didn't look all that great between Love Field and the Ramada, and we all quietly wondered what we were gettting into. But the hotel was terrific and exactly what we needed after a long day in the sky (and sitting on the tarmac).

• Liked — Clean and Comfortable, Convenient to Love Field
  • Disliked — Neighborhood is probably not the best, but looks can be deceiving
  • Stayed April 2007
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Baytown, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2006

I stayed at this hotel and had five rooms. They were all clean and neat and the staff was very friendly. There was a small breakfast that was plenty to get the day going. The price was right and the parking was easy and free. I had meetings in downtown and it took less than 10 minutes to get downtown in the morning traffic. I would definitely stay here again. For what I paid for 5 rooms per night at the Fairfield Inn I could not have stayed in one room where the meetings were held. It is a great value and served its purpose well.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
RamadaDallasLove, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank You For Taking the Time to Share Your Thoughts With Us!

Been to Ramada Dallas Love Field Airport? Share your experiences!