“Clean and relaxing” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
“Clean and relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Other than a mishap with people fighting in the hall. (The hotel took care of the problem) We had an enjoyable stay. The rooms were newly renovated and very clean. This is my hotel of choice when in the Dallas area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This hotel is in a great location. The cleanliness of the hotel was average but this hotel is like a pet hotel. I have nothing against pets, but I do have severe allergies and asthma. Upon check-in I requested to be as far away from pets as possible, however, there were several dogs a few rooms down. I have never seen so many pets in the dining area and in a hotel at one time. I know you pet lovers love your pets but they have no place in the kitchen and dining area near human beings food. This was my first time staying at the La Quinta and the last. They obviously don't separate the guest rooms with pets from the rooms with no pets. I understand being a pet friendly hotel, but some human beings cannot deal with pet dander. YOU ALL REALLY NEED TO CONSIDER SECTIONING OFF AN AREA OF ROOMS FOR PEOPLE WITH PETS.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

During my stay here. I was amazed at Carl and Albert's fantastic service! They were extremely helpful, great personalities and went above beyond to help me and boyfriend during our stay. Prior to meeting them, I had no idea about breakfast in the morning, I had stayed there for almost three days in a row without having any idea about complimentary breakfast. And Carl and Albert mentioned it just as I was requesting to stay another night.

Normally, when I need to go somewhere the van rides are quiet and awkward, but Carl was very personable and respectable during my van ride, and was able to give me a few suggestions on where to go in the area Addison.

I had asked to move rooms because there were really loud kids on my floor, and forgot I left my phone charger... and later forgot my body wash. On two separate trips Albert went up stairs to retrieve my items. That was truly going above and beyond. I really appreciate these two for making my stay enjoyable, and making me want to return.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Nice, clean rooms. Good location. The halls were stuffy and warm, but the room was perfect temperature. Comfortable pillow top bed with soft sheets and comforter. Nice setup in the rooms, to feel more welcoming when you walk in.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Texas
1,017 reviews 1,017 reviews
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We travel through the Dallas area about three times a year and normally stay here as it is an easy location for us, clean rooms/sleep quality, good service, fair price (Military Discount), and pet friendly. Our room was on the first floor facing the patio and pool area with easy access in and out.

Room Tip: Get a nice room facing the pool
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The only negative thing I have to say is when I booked, the description indicated that the rooms have frig and microwave. There was none when we checked in. I did address the issue to front desk, he offered to relocated us to another rooms. We only stay for 1 night, so I told him is was Ok. I really like to friendliness of the staffs.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Lawson, Missouri, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed at this La Quinta for an event in Dallas. It was very dog friendly with lots of grass and parking close to the entrances. The staff was very nice for the most part but the Saturday breakfast woman was rude and the food was not out in a timely fashion. The rooms were nice and large and a great value for the price. On Sunday, breakfast was on time and the server was very pleasant. We would stay again were we to go back to Dallas. The walls are a little thin and the neighbors were noisy, making multiple attempts to come through the connecting door. We put a chair up against it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria? Share your experiences!