“Remember it's an airport hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #15 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Albuquerque, United States
“Remember it's an airport hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I always respected DoubleTree and enjoyed stays there in the past. This one still provided good staff service and a clean environment. BUT the decor was cold and unwelcoming. Hotel room lighting was abominably stark and lamps might as well have been theater spotlights. Don't leave shades open at night ... the building has Vegas-like searchlights covering the entire outside (maybe to be visible to planes?). And the art is all wrong and hung at awkward heights (even hall mirrors). The surrounding area is not good for a walk, but remember ... it is an airport hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

WyndhamRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Katie S,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor and for bringing these issues to our attention. Without this we are unable to improve our product and level of service.

We are currently in the process of purchasing a new lighting package for our guest rooms. Within this next year, we will also be undergoing a $3 million renovation in our foyer with brand new furniture and decor. With this, we will be looking into switching our outside lights to more soft pastel colors rather than the bright lights we have now. Stay tuned for all the exciting changes!

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
kansas city, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel has it all- extremely nice warm staff, extremely clean rooms and best of all- the hospitality! Collin and Stephanie are true professional's in their respected industry. I would truly recommend this hotel stay, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

WyndhamRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Shane K.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us!

Your kind remarks regarding Colin and his staff are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to pass it along to them.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back again soon!

Trenton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for a weekend conference and loved it. The room was spacious and clean. The morning breakfast buffet was exceptional with a huge selection of foods. Shuttles will take you to the airport which is just down the street. Monitors in the lobby let you know the status of flights at the Lovefield airport.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
WyndhamRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Drewgrig,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your recent stay with us!

I'm so glad you found your guestroom to be comfortable and that you were able to try out our extensive breakfast buffet - after all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again the next time you are in Dallas!

Sacramento, California

Jeremy (Property Manager)
I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the wonderful service and hospitality that you and your staff provided during my recent stay. My room was fresh and comfortable, service in the restaurant was warm and gracious AND the breakfast was out of this world! I look forward to staying with your property anytime I am in the area and definitely have recommended it to others. I am a frequent Hilton guest (many stays at Doubletrees) for personal and business travel. Not in a long while have I experienced the level of service and value that I had during my stay with you.
Again, thank you so much!
Rosana

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Rosana M,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I am honored to hear that I played a part in making your stay enjoyable! Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and I will be sure to pass this around to the various departments.

I certainly appreciate you recommending our property to other travelers! I know you have plenty of options when it comes to hotels and on behalf of the entire staff, thank you for choosing us.

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

a great place to stay. Jeremy and his staff are top notch.They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. the rooms were very clean and comfortable.it was such a pleasure dealing with all the staff, from the front desk,housekeeping,snd bar and food servers. only place to stay in dallas.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Randy S.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your positive feedback regarding your stay is greatly appreciated! We strive every day to ensure our guests have a memorable and enjoyable stay and it pleases me to hear that we succeeded.

I will be sure to pass along your comments to the various departments. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Dallas!

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been staying at this hotel for the past 9 years and continually am impressed with the level of service provided by the General Manager, Jeremy Millar, Colin Downey and staff. I have never had a bad experience here and they all make you feel at home. I highly recommend your next visit to Dallas you give this hotel a chance...you will be coming back.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Ramboc,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I'm happy to hear we have succeeded time and time again in making your visits with us great!

Your feedback is appreciated and I'll be sure to pass along your comments to the staff. We look forward to being able to welcome you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel was clean and well maintained. Staff were pleasant and attentive to our needs especially the manager. The adjoining restaurant and bar had excellent food, service, and staff. Loved the outside patio that was shaded from afternoon sun and was equipped with overhead fans. This was an enjoyable stay at a reasonable cost. Wouldn't stay anywhere else while visiting Dallas.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
ChrisWadd,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I'm delighted to hear your stay was a pleasant one!

Our top priority is ensuring our guests have an excellent time when they stay with us and I'm happy to hear we succeeded. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the various departments. We know you have many hotels to choose from in Dallas and we thank you for choosing us!

Jeremy Millar

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field? Share your experiences!