“Convenient, high quality, great time!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #26 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Convenient, high quality, great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was in Dallas for business and stayed at this hotel--it was GREAT! Convenient, and nicely decorated on the inside. The bar had FREE beer/wine and snacks during happy hour, which was very cool. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This place was awesome. Our room was very spacious, bed very comfortable, and had an awesome shower. My only complaint is the lighting in the bathroom but that's pretty much my complaint with every hotel. Service was wonderful and the cookies are amazing. Thank goodness they are generous with the cookies because my daughter had several! We stayed here for the proximity to Love Field. Now, I would stay here just because I'm in Dallas. There's a convenience store right next door if you want a quick snack.

Room Tip: We stayed on the Hilton Honors floor (8th floor) and loved it.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel used to be a Holiday Inn then it was a Wyndam and now it is a Doubletree and I feel LIKE FINALLY someone knows what the heck they are doing. The hotel is so much cleaner than before, the rooms are SOOOO cozy (I love the robes!) and the bed is heaven. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. On my busy business trip it was so great to stay here. Internet was reliable, food was good and priced well, it is close to the airport (which I would have never known as they insulated the walls better now so you can't hear the planes), and the staff was very friendly and professional. Way to go Doubletree!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at hotel after my connecting flight at Dallas love field got cancelled due to winter weather. The hotel is very close to the airport and hotel offer a 24 hour shuttle to and from airport. The room was very clean and comfortable and the hotel staff were very helpful. Hotel had a restaurant next door that is convenient. If in area I would stay again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were flying out of Dallas for a vacation. Roads around the city had been covered with snow & ice so we decided to stay at a hotel near Love Field to have a beter chance of getting to the airport. The facility is very nice as was the room. The staff was friendly,. We enjoyed the food in the restaurant-pricing was typical. They had a "Park & Fly" package which allowed you to park in the adjacent lighted lot for 7 days. Considering the cost to park at the airport, it made the room cost quite reasonable. Additional days of parking were $12/day. Shuttle service to and from the airport was quite adeqate.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Ended up spending one night at the Double Tree Love Field after a flight to Houston was canceled and we were rerouted through Dallas. We arrived pretty late in Dallas and actually thought about spending the night in the airport since we now had to catch another flight in just about 6 hours. Our group of 6 were exhausted so I got on my phone and started calling various hotels around the airport. The first three I called were not able to provide transportation because they did not have a shuttle or it was after hours for their shuttle service. When I called the Double Tree they were very friendly and accommodating, sending someone to get us right away. Check in was very easy and fast and we were in our rooms with minutes of arriving. The hotel is very nice, I wish we had more time to spend there. The room was well appointed and very clean and the bed was SO comfortable. We all commented the next morning how much we loved the beds. We had a very early flight and the shuttle driver was there waiting for when we got down to the lobby. He had asked us the night before about when we needed to get back the the airport and told us he would be ready and waiting and he really was! Great overnight stay, so happy we found this hotel on such short notice. Love Double Tree!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have twice been a guest at the Doubletree Love Field and felt very well taken care of on both occasions. The rooms are spacious, clean, and well-appointed. The staff are all friendly and very helpful. They made their airport shuttle available to me off regular schedule two times. Don't miss the outstanding breakfast buffet! Lunch and dinner also very good at the attached Sports Page. The can't beat, convenient location and other amenities far outweigh any minor airport noise. When I'm next in Dallas, I'll be staying at the Doubletree Love Field.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field? Share your experiences!