“Great location, very comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #109 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pittsburgh PA
“Great location, very comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Flew into Dallas Love, came over to the Doubletree, had a great night's sleep, and caught the shuttle back to Dallas Love. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

The staff at the desk and the shuttle driver were both incredibly friendly. The bed and pillows were amazingly comfortable. The shower was very nice, even if it took *forever* to respond to changes in temperature.

Noise from the airport could have been a problem, but I think I got in late enough that all the flights were done for the night, and left before they really got going in the morning.

They had breakfast too, but I didn't get a chance to sample it. I also wish their signature welcome cookies didn't have nuts in them! Would definitely stay here again if I needed to be close to the airport.

Room Tip: I don't know which direction it was, but my room looked directly at Love Field. On the other sid...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Saint Cloud, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not welcomed as a Hilton Diamond member. Not a big deal for me, but shows staff are still not up to speed.

I initially parked in the parking lot immediately outside the entrance. At check-in I was told I could stay there and it was $12 per night, or move to the area immediately to the side/back and it was free !!! ??? Obviously I moved it to the free area, as the pay area offered no better parking/security and was just 50 yards closer.

Management did deliver s small bottle of wine to my room, presumably in recognition of my diamond status.

Room was clean and beds were comfortable, presumably new as part of the re-branding. Everything worked well, AC, WiFi, TV, etc.

Breakfast was 'interesting'. No vouchers provided, room number not checked upon arrival, provided with a la carte/pay menu, then I was requested for my room number and a voucher was provided.

Ordered an omelette which seemed to take forever until I was offered an omelette which was not what I had asked for, as mine had been given to someone else ! I politely declined and asked for my original order to be re-made. It was and it was an excellent omelette. The rest of the buffet seemed pretty good, but more than I needed.

When they get some of these issues improved, this would be a good base for anyone flying in and out of Love Field.

Not a lot of 'nice' restaurants nearby, but their is an adjoining sports bar for normal sports bar food. You'll need to drive 10+ minutes to some of the nicer areas with better dining options.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field

Address: 3300 West Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75235
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #109 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field 3.5*
Experience Southern charm at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field. Located just minutes from Dallas Love Field Airport, this recently renovated hotel is just 10 minutes from downtown Dallas and provides easy access to businesses, attractions, restaurants and entertainment. Visit the JFK Memorial Plaza, Six Flags Over Texas and Dallas Zoo during your stay using our complimentary local shuttle or just relax in one of our contemporary guest rooms. The guest rooms at this hotel near Dallas Love Field, TX, feature complimentary WiFi, a mini-refrigerator and a walk-in shower. We offer convenient, delicious onsite dining options such as Sports Page Grill and our breakfast buffet. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Dallas Love Field Hotel Dallas
Holiday Inn Dallas

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.