“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 189 Hotels in Dallas
Schaumburg
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've stayed at many Hotels in Dallas but find that the Wyndham Hotel is by far the best Hotel when flying into and out of Dallas Love Airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

WyndhamDirector, Director of Sales at Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Bob,

Thank you for choosing the Wyndham as your place of stay while you were in Dallas. We hope to see you again the next time you visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Amarillo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Beds are some of the best I have slept on. Check in is friendly and efficient . Lounge and restaurant have great service and food. Pick up at Love Field normally less than 10 min. I average 3 nights a week in hotels, this Wyndam is one of my favorites.

Room Tip: If you need Wi fi rear of hotel is sometimes slow
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
WyndhamDirector, Director of Sales at Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Floyd,

First I would like to say thank you for taking the time to leave the Wyndham Hotel a review on TripAdvisor! You had great things to say about our hotel and I personally wanted to say thank you. I am glad we are able to provide a great experience for you each time you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Dallas!
Gun Barrel City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

everything was extremely pleasant. our room was very clean and the staff very helpful. great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Pete,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the Wyndham Hotel a review here on TripAdvisor! We are very thankful for your positive review and we are happy you had a great stay with us. We hope to get the chance to accommodate you on your next trip to Dallas. We hope you have a great week!
Springville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Thank you for your excellent service Pilar Lopez. I travel throughout the Southwest and Midwest each week. I am a Diamond member with Hilton, Gold member with Holiday Inn and a Marriot rewards member as well. I am greeted by many front desk receptionist who do a good job in most cases of providing top qaulity service.
I would like to take this time to write to the Wyndham Dallas Love Field management team and ask that you recognize Ms. Lopez for her outstanding service. She, went out of her way to accomadate myself and many others upon check in. While it was busy, phones ringing and customer waiting in line,,,she had complete control, managing the front desk, while working it seemed like with a trainee - she coached her trainee and guided her along while accomaditing the arriving guest. Through her leadership and poise the whole checkin process was seemless and im sure that the trainee learned a great deal as well. Im sure she is probably one of your top employees but i do want to thank her and Wydham for great service. I will always make it a point to stay at this location while I am working in the area.

Thanks Pilar and Thanks Wyndham:
Our organizations are only as good as the people we employee. You have a great one in Ms. Pilar Lopez

MJM
Division T&E Sales Manager
NAPA

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
WyndhamDirector, Director of Sales at Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave the Wyndham Hotel a review via TripAdvisor. I also just wanted to let you know that I have copied your review and it has already been sent to the GM of the Wyndham. There is nothing we love more than when one of our guest has an experience such as yours. Thank you once again and we hope to be your choice of stay the next time you are in Dallas!

Been to Wyndham Dallas Love Field? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Dallas Love Field

Address: 3300 West Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75235
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#13 Business Hotel in Dallas
#17 Romantic Hotel in Dallas
#17 Family Hotel in Dallas
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Wyndham Dallas Love Field 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Dallas Love Field reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Dallas Love Field Hotel Dallas
Holiday Inn Dallas

If you own or manage Wyndham Dallas Love Field, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.