“Good Experience for Bachelorette Party” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
$30 off
Ranked #13 of 188 hotels in Dallas
Dallas, Texas
“Good Experience for Bachelorette Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is the first hotel I thought about and called before looking around and I ended coming back to my first choice - The Magnolia. Don't even know why I bothered to look around. I have stayed at this place once before and it was a great experience. This last time was my best friend's bachelorette party and I had to organize everything. Their service was great once we got there. They guy helped us take all our stuff to the room and once I called to get an extra roller bed they brought within a reasonable amt of time. The beds are comfortable and I love the option to block sunlight in the bright morning. We had a nice suite with a connecting room plus a view to downtown dallas. Everything was clean and they allowed us to check out an hour later.

Room Tip: top floors are better and nice views. also if planning to have a party then top floor or corner unit...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

2,209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (422)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've stayed here for business several times and this weekend stayed with my family for TX/OU weekend. It was a crazy busy weekend, but the hotel handled it beautifully. The room was ready early and was great, with a view of the Dallas skyline. We enjoyed the evening reception and the kids loved cookies and milk. But the biggest shout out goes to the manager at breakfast who saw my 6 yr old's disappointment when there wasn't french toast like the day before on the buffet, and he brought her a serving of it on a silver platter! Such great service earned my very first review on Trip Advisor.
Thanks, Magnolia. We'll be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The entire staff at the Magnolia in Dallas makes you feel like you are at your home away from home. Austin, Katlin, Gary, Robert, Eric at the front desk treat you as family from day one. Andy, Adam, and Kyle take care of you at the bar. Chef Alan, Chef Joe, Banquet Management and staff will make sure you have topnotch food and service in the restaurant. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Many people don't like the 13th floor but I loved it. It is the quietest floor in the hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Long Island, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed at the Magnolia Hotel, Dallas, TX for our nephew's wedding. We didn't have to wait at all for our room when we arrived. The staff were all very pleasant. The Valet staff were immediately there to offer help. The room was very clean and had a small refrigerator for convenience. The elevators were a bit slow, but the hotel looked fully booked so that was to be expected. The complimentary breakfast was superb with eggs, French toast, potatoes, and many sides...as well as cereals, oatmeal, toasts, bagels, English muffins and muffins. Plenty of coffee, tea & juices as well. We were very impressed. We only caught the last 10 mins. of the cocktail hour, but enjoyed a complimentary beer & wine. There is a nice outside plaza in the rear to enjoy the scenery and fresh air. Plenty of restaurants and taverns nearby as well as a CVS Pharmacy on the next block. Many attractions nearby, but we just didn't have time for sightseeing. We would recommend this hotel and definitely stay there again if we return to Dallas.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Monterrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The Magnolia Hotel is very well located in downtown Dallas within walking distance of several locations. The rooms are clean and well-furnished and once inside you cannot hear anything in the hallways or other rooms, a big plus if you are looking to sleep well. The staff is friendly and helpful at all times. The building is amazing and there are details everywhere you look at, as some other people have mentioned the elevators show wear and tear but are serviceable.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side have a great view of the clock tower on the Mercantile building.
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stayed at the Magnolia to be near the Dallas Convention Center. One must enjoy smaller boutique type hotels with a history to really appreciate the Magnolia - which I do. The Magnolia has personality. If you are into the plastic and glass sky scrapers, then you may not like it. Other than the elevators, the Magnolia is perfect and I hardily recommend for business or pleasure. The room appeared to be a bit dark for my wife, but I didn't see it as a negative. I was close to the elevators and didn't hear them operate. I couldn't say this about a lot of other, more modern hotels. Free full, buffet breakfast and happy hour. What more could you want? Staff was cheerful and seemed to enjoy working there. If you enjoy being treated rudely, stay at the Flamingo in Vegas.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stay at The Magnolia when I am in Dallas. The staff always goes above and beyond to make the experience great. The rooms are clean and well-furnished with nice views. The hotel offers unique amenities like cocktail hour and bedtime chocolate chip cookie bar. The valet staff is always prompt, helpful and patient. You can't beat the location! It is walking distance to most attractions and great restaurants in Downtown Dallas.

Room Tip: For a nice view, request a room facing the Mercantile clock tower.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Magnolia Hotel Dallas? Share your experiences!