Just returned from a weekend at this property
Great Price on Priceline.....that's where the good ends (except for the room service).
1. Property should really be downgraded to 3 or 3.5 stars; this is by no means a 4 star property.
2. Housekeeping services left much to be desired, especially given the wonderful reputation that the InterContinental line has.
-hair in the sink, bathtub and all over the ceiling vent in the bathroom
-multiple "stains" on the comforter and pillow cases
-some of the bathroom towels had interesting stains on them as well
-drinking glasses unwashed and unusable
3. Upon notifing management of our concerns, we were advised that there was not much they could do because of our already discounted rate from Priceline.
4. It does appear that they have a bias against Priceline customers....maybe they have a block of rooms for only Priceline customers that are not of the same quality/upkeep?
5. Lounge is terrible. Furniture is very dated and worn. Bar and service were unacceptable.
6. Room service (we ordered twice) was surprising good! That was the high note of our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dallas Hotel
- Intercontinental Dallas Hotel Dallas
- Dallas Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Dallas is in Addison, a northern suburb between central and thriving Frisco and Plano. The Galleria Dallas and Addison s restaurant district are a few minutes away, and the Dallas North Tollway will have you in the city centre in half an hour or less. Must-see stops are the Nasher Sculpture Center and The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.