I stayed here after a Red River Shootout, and it was good. The room was cozy and it was easy to access. My only problem is that they toast the buns to their burgers, and it's a little crunchy on the outer edge, which I don't like. Otherwise, it was a nice night for me.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dallas Hotel Dallas
- Intercontinental Dallas Hotel
- Dallas Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Dallas is in Addison, a northern suburb between central and thriving Frisco and Plano. The Galleria Dallas and Addison s restaurant district are a few minutes away, and the Dallas North Tollway will have you in the city centre in half an hour or less. Must-see stops are the Nasher Sculpture Center and The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.