I stayed at the Intercontinental Dallas for 3 nights to attend a business conference. This was my third stay at this property. The check-in was flawless, with the clerk offering me a choice of views and floors. The room was large and comfortable with new furnishings. The only issues with the room was an annoying shower head that would not adjust properly and early AM traffic noise (on the 10th floor). The staff throughout the property were friendly and attentive. The lobby bar was a bit understaffed during "cocktail hours", and it was more expedient to walk up to the bar rather than wait on a server. Food was very good in the restaurant and at the meal functions associated with the conference; Well above average for hotel fare. The shuttle offers rides to numerous dining destiantions within a 3 mile radius. It was prompt and the driver pleasant. The immediate area is corporate office buildings, has high traffic volume and is not well designed for pedestrians, but there are many choices for dining within walking distance should one choose. Overall a great business destination for our group of 300+.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dallas Hotel Dallas
- Intercontinental Dallas Hotel
- Dallas Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Dallas is in Addison, a northern suburb between central and thriving Frisco and Plano. The Galleria Dallas and Addison s restaurant district are a few minutes away, and the Dallas North Tollway will have you in the city centre in half an hour or less. Must-see stops are the Nasher Sculpture Center and The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.