were do i start --
--no wireless internet ... that means no ipad, ipod, iwhatever and your bounf to your desk with ur laptop--- wakeup mgmt its the 21 century....
--executive floor ... ha what a joke the super 8 breakfast is better ... again missed opportunity by the mgmt to take go that extra intercon mile
--the food ... terrible no words describe terrible including the "fake" starbucks...yes a store that call it self starbucks and brews horrid coffee. ... good service there and decent goodies but cafe was not starbucks quality
---should i go on ... no simply put the management has missed capitalizing on what is potentially a great location... don't be fooled by the lobby pictures ... i had a hard lumpy bed layered with a foam/feather liner to give it some extra years and my old tube tv never cooperated with my remote...in my executive floor room
...i have to say the workers tried hard with what they had .. cleaning ladies were great,
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dallas Hotel Dallas
- Intercontinental Dallas Hotel
- Dallas Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Dallas is in Addison, a northern suburb between central and thriving Frisco and Plano. The Galleria Dallas and Addison s restaurant district are a few minutes away, and the Dallas North Tollway will have you in the city centre in half an hour or less. Must-see stops are the Nasher Sculpture Center and The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.