“You can count on Candlewood Suites Dallas Market Center” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #16 of 188 hotels in Dallas
San Antonio, Texas
“You can count on Candlewood Suites Dallas Market Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just wanted to share that I just spent my third stay at Candlewood Suites Dallas Market Center, and this property has to be one of the best values for your money out there. Rooms are spacious, with full kitchens (full-sized refrigerator, dish washer, microwave, toaster, sink, etc), comfortable bedding, well-appointed bathrooms, and most importantly for me, CLEAN. All staff personnel that I have encountered over three visits over the last two years have all been friendly and helpful. The property overall is very well-kept, with attractive landscaping, and a presence of security. If you need lodging in this area, you can't go wrong with Candlewood Suites.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. You covered a wide range, from Customer Service to our cleanliness and landscaping and we appreciate it so much. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your comfortable suite and the amenities that we offer. We strive to maintain a consistent level of quality and we are delighted that you were not disappointed. We hope to see you again!

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Burkburnett, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was in this hotel for a month after transplant surgery. Everyone was fantastic. They were very helpful. The room was very comfortable. I would this hotel for anyone. It is easy to get to in Dallas. The beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. You are always a pleasure and we are so happy that you enjoyed your time here with us. We wish you a full speedy recovery and thank you again for choosing us.
Galveston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Let me start by saying I have stayed at many hotels, from high end luxury to basic...and it would be hard to beat this hotel/property. I was greeted by a friendly staff upon arrival. Upon entering my room, I was pleasantly surprised at how spacious it was, 2 rooms, 2 tv's, a desk area, a dressing area, small efficiency kitchen (all of this AND the corporate lodging rate!) The room was absolutely spotless! There was a bag of popcorn in the microwave ready to pop, the toilet paper AND towels were folded in pretty fans (I felt like I was on a cruise with the towel animals, ha!) I honestly could not say one negative thing about this hotel. The staff was dressed impeccable, and the grounds were beautiful and well maintained. Great job and kudos to ALL of the staff! Will DEFINITELY stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your very kind review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated the value and service that you received.
I am delighted to share your thoughts with our wonderful housekeeping team as well as the front desk agents and management.
They all work so diligently and I am very happy that they took great care of you.
We hope we see you soon.
Ponchatoula, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband & I stayed here 3/8 - 3/13/2013. We really had a nice time. The girl was so sweet & helpful when we checked in. Nice to see a smiling face after I had just worked 12 hours as a dispatcher & than driving for 8 hours. Our room was really clean. And had everything I needed plus. Oh, and the bed was so comfortable too. It was like staying in a nice apartment. You really can't beat the value either. Would I stay here again? In a heart beat. I have been telling everybody about how nice the place is & how next time I travel, no matter where I go, I will be looking for a Candlewood Suite.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your review of our property . We love that you are spreading the word about the value, comfort, cleanliness and customer service you received. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to the entire team - from housekeeping to front desk agents to management. We look forward to seeing you again.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for a night and the first thing that popped out was that even though it is a older property it had a very dedicated ancillary staff that worked around the clock to keep up the standards of Candlewood. I also am impressed with the staff willingness to fix any issues that will pop up from time to time.I was waiting on the shuttle at Love Field for a period of time and even though it was well before check in time the gentleman i spoke to was very apologetic and comped the cab fair. These are the little things that will bring back repeat customers

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
We appreciate the time it took for you to review our property. I will happily pass along your praise to our housekeeping team as well as out friendly front desk agents.
I am pleased to hear that the front desk agent on duty was helpful and that his actions reflected our standards of taking care of our number one priority - our valued guests.
We hope we have the pleasure of your company again. Thank you once more for your kind review.
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very nice home away from home. It had all the kitchen appliances you would need and was like having a nice apartment to stay in. The swimming pool and courtyard were exceptionally nice. Keep in mind that there is no maid service or complimentary breakfast here. One thing that was disappointing was that there was just fast food places nearby. A good restaurant would have been nice. Overall value of the hotel was very good.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our property, We appreciate it so much. We are so glad that you enjoyed our amenities. I suspect that you might not have been a long term guest, we do provide full housekeeping once a week since we are primarily an extended stay property. I regret that we did not fully explain that to you at check in and I promise to do a better job informing our valued guests of our procedures. We hope to see you again soon.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been so pleased with my total experience at this property. It is clean, quiet, easy access to downtown, and the staff is friendly and accommodating. There are 100's to 1000's of properties in the Metroplex. This is the best value in a central location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our property. We are delighted that you found our team to be friendly and accommodating. We value your opinion and your business and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Been to Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center? Share your experiences!