“Comfortable Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Dallas Market Center

You added Residence Inn Dallas Market Center to your Saves list
Residence Inn Dallas Market Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6950 N Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247 (Northwest Dallas-love Field)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Northpark Shopping Offer
Ranked #90 of 189 Hotels in Dallas
“Comfortable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Room was very comfortable and clean. It was very spacious and our room was in excellent condition! We had a room in building 7 and you can barely hear the hwy noise from the bedroom area. If you are planning to sleep on the sofa bed, I would be more concerned about the noise. I would definitely stay here again! It is very close to Dallas Lovefield airport.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience while staying in Dallas. We appreciate you sharing your comments and were pleased to hear you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Best regards,

Traci

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Room 711- This was a two night stay for a training session and upon checking in I discovered the desk chair was all ripped up (plether- plastic leather) missing from 1/3 of the seat, living room chair was used as a cat scratching post, stained & dirty drapes, carpet-not vacuumed, no hot water in the tiny stand-up curtained shower-four mins into the shower-lather on hair and soap all over- (got points for my unfortunate experience). One of the bedroom doors (2 BR suite) had nail heads sticking out (discovered them when placing my hand there). Knowing that it was spring break week, I would think the staff was ready for the crowd- room was not serviced on day 2 of the stay until much later in the afternoon. Going back to Hilton.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience. I was disappointed to hear that the experience was not to your satisfaction or our standards. I sincerely apologize that the issue was not corrected prior to your departure. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can improve the service we provide our guests.

Asheville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The room was clean and nice with the extended stay style (although windows were dirty but with no view the curtains stayed closed). Breakfast was good and staff friendly and helpful, but nothing deserving of a stand-out rating. Lost power for a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon which was odd. Used shuttle from airport but long wait so used Uber for fast and easy trip to Love Field when departing. Would stay again if have business or event in the area.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Greg,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience. We appreciate your feedback and will share with our team to continue to improve the service we provide our guests.

I apologzie for the power outage resulting from the storm in the area interrupting your stay. I appreciate your patience during that time.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dallas!

Ashland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I am a huge Marriott fan. I always choose them when I can. This property sits right on the Stemmons freeway, which is quite noisy, all the time. I was able to get a room in the middle, so the noise was much less noise. The chair in my room (room 525) looked like a cat used it for a scratching post!! The room looks as if it had been updated recently. The bathrooms in this 2 room suite are quite small, and the exhaust fan in one sounds like a jet taxiing down the runway.

They do provide free food in the evening, but it's gone by about 6:30, so don't be late! Breakfast is typical RI fare. I do wish Marriott would reevaluate the coffee choice for their properties. It's kind of bland in all locations that don't have a Starbucks.

On a positive note, the staff was friendly, and the beds were very comfy!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future.

Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed here overnight after picking my mother up from DFW. The staff on the front desk were very helpful when i needed directions to the grocery store and the next day when we left something behind in the room. I enjoyed the breakfast, just wish they had a grab and go as we had to be on the road early. The room was in excellent condition and both the sofa bed and king were incredibly comfortable.

Room Tip: Aim to find a room in the middle of the property as N. Stemmons is quite loud in the evenings.
Green Features: Noticed the signs in the rooms about the hanging up towels and allow housekeeping to wash less frequently. Did not apply as we only stayed there one night.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Our guest experience and satisfaction is important to us so we appreciate the feedback so we can continue to make our guest experience the best it can be each and everytime.

Have a wonderful day,

Valletta, Malta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was by far the worst hotel stay for a very long time. Arrived in room - no cooking utensils, asked three times - gave up and went out to buy my own. This hotel does zero maintenance to it's facility. The refrigerator in the room was noisier than the train passing not 100 meters from my window, the microwave sounded as if it would self-destruct every time I used it, and room servicing is basically a lottery of what they will clean in your room, and what they will and will not leave for you - items such as tea towels / coffee...
Needless to say - I will NOT be returning to that hotel during my next upcoming stay in Dallas.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel !
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Huwsie,

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize first for the level of service you received and not providing comfortable accommodations and amenities for your stay. This is not an acceptable experience for any of our guests and I truly am sorry I was not able to make this right with you prior to your departure.

Our guest experience is important to us so I appreciate you sharing your feedback so we can take this opportunity to improve our services.

I apologize for the inconvenience and interruption to your stay. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to regain your business and trust.

Corpus Christi, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

While this particular Residence Inn has been here a while they have updated the site and it is very nice. Clean - well maintained - comfortable rooms - suprisingly quiet considering it is close to several main highways - easy access - nice lite dinners each evening

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased that the accommodations were a "nice suprise". Thank you for choosing Residence Inn. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Best regards,

Traci

Been to Residence Inn Dallas Market Center? Share your experiences!