“Comfortable suites and easy downtown access” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #57 of 188 Hotels in Dallas
“Comfortable suites and easy downtown access”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Overall this place offers great rooms at a respectable price. The staff is attentive and cordial for the most part and the only annoyance to report was the housekeeping staff walking into the room twice unannounced...

Rooms are comfortable and well equiped, if only slightly small for a suite arrangement/layout. On the plus side, aince there are no other buildings nearby, privacy and low noise levels are a guarantes. Gym is ok with modern but worn out equipment.

Highlight is the restaurant and bar, ideal to kick back after a long day if you do not feel like going out to town.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Fantastic location just 3 miles from Love Field. Plenty of parking. Fast check in. Friendly staff. Nice lobby and restaurant. My room is huge with all the comforts of home including 2 big flatscreens.
Concierge lounge is spacious and the hostess is awesome!

• Stayed February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed here on a Thursday night, and the service was friendly. I am a Gold Elite member, so I had access to the Concierge Lounge, which was great to have - free breakfast, bottled water, and soda. The Lounge is closed on the weekends, though (I wasn't there over the weekend).

The room was nice and spacious. 2 rooms - one with the living room (couch, chair, desk, minifridge, wetbar sink), and one with the queen size bed. Each room has a TV - great if you bring a family and have kids. I traveled solo this time, but I know my kids would have enjoyed having their own TV. The bathroom sink was separate from the toilet/shower area, and you can walk through the toilet/shower from one room to the other (like a circle). That was a nice touch.

Nothing spectacular about the room, but it was definitely bigger, and the rates were a great value. Breakfast in the concierge lounge was very nice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is a newer hotel with very clean, large rooms. The executive lounge has some of the best staff around. The front desk workers aren't quite as helpful. It's a good location in that its right across from the medical center, and only 5-10 minutes to uptown.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the highway.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stayed at Marriott Suites during business trip and was very pleased. Nice clean rooms . Very Good Restaurant and staff were extremely helpful. Security on site, no problems. Would stay there again! I little expensive but very nice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Made the reservation on Expedia, but they couldn't guarantee us 2 beds in the room, so I had to call the Hotel and they connected me to the Marriott reservation line where, for only $40.00 more per night they were happy to accomodate me. When we arrived, I asked for a room close to the elevator, as I use a cane/walker and the very cheery receptionist said she would do her best but couldn't promise a KING room at that point. I reminded her that we didn't want a king but 2 queens, and she said OK, and put us in the absoloutely farthest room from the elevator. The bedding was great, the room nice enough, and I like having the sink outside of the shower/toilet so 2 people can get ready at once. We were told there was a shuttle to the Market, but when we used it, the driver would only pick up and drop off at the International Floral Plaza which is at one end of the whole complex. Did I mention I use a walker? We made do, but will probably not be back. The physical plant was ok, but the staff failed to help make a bad situation liveable. To add insult to injury, each time we returned to the hotel, whoever was at the desk would shout "Welcome Back"! I felt like I was at a Waffle House. It came across as more of an edict from on high than a genuine welcome.

Room Tip: You've got me on that one! They did everything they could NOT to serve.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Andover, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have to start off by saying that I was lucky enough to see the Original Big Tex. This hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely pleasant. We had a four night here on business. The room was super cute and very cozy! (I had to take away one star because I thought the bed was hard, but I'm a fluffy sort of person and my coworker loved the bed in her room) The picture does not do it justice. I stay in a lot of hotels and I can say that this is one that I almost felt at home in (the fact that the colors of the room where the same as my bedroom at home probably helped). The hotel was located almost right down the road from the location that we were working with. The workout facilities were great! (They actually had more then one of each machine which was fantastic!) I was on the freeway side of the hotel and I did not even hear it at night! (The sunrise in the morning on that side of the hotel is phenomenal). I was extremely pleased with my stay...and bonus points for serving Starbucks in the lobby.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center? Share your experiences!