“Great place to stay while in Dallas” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Ln
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2421 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75229   |
Ranked #47 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Great place to stay while in Dallas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for a few days when we came to Dallas for a Black Veil Brides concert at the Palladium Ballroom. The room was clean, smelled nice and the beds were so comfortable! The staff treated us very well and was very accomodating. The breakfast in the mornings was great! Biscuits and gravy, a couple of mornings we had sausage the last morning we had bacon, eggs, toast, bagles, fruit, coffee....and it was all fresh! We look forward to visiting this hotel again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was a very good experience, as usual with LQ. We were treated like we were the only guests. The staff was very helpful, friendly, kind, always wanting to take care of any of our requests. The check-in and check-out was very smooth and quick. A very good experience

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Sugar Land, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The neighborhood is close to the freeway and there can be difficulties with construction and street people, but all big cities can struggle with both of these. My room was clean the hotel lobby tidy and bright. A few minor glitches that can happen anywhere...the room next door had a very loud heater unit which vibrated my adjoining wall. But I finally settled to sleep. Looking forward to a great La Quinta breakfast I was up and ready early but the breakfast meat was already gone and the coffee...well...so weak I could see the bottom of my cup. Would I stay there again you ask, you betcha. Everyone has a tough morning once in a while.

Room Tip: Ask to be a little further back in the hotel so not to be as affected by the road construction.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Ln? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Ln

Address: 2421 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75229
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
#16 Business Hotel in Dallas
#44 Family Hotel in Dallas
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Ln 2.5*
located at Interstate 35 East and Walnut Hill Lane, providing easy access to many attractions in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. This Dallas hotel is convenient to the Dallas Arboretum, Dallas World Aquarium, Dallas Children's Museum, Texas Motor Speedway and Texas Stadium. Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas-Love Field Airport are only minutes away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Ln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas i-35 Walnut Hill Lane Hotel Dallas
La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas i-35 Walnut Hill Lane
Quality Inn Dallas
Dallas Quality Inn

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Ln, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.