“Please Read and Take Advice!!! We Wish we would have paid attention to Trip Advisor!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Dallas

You added Super 8 Dallas to your Saves list
Super 8 Dallas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8541 South Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75232   |
Ranked #149 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I travel a lot for his job. Therefore, we have stayed in hole-in-the-walls and nice places. This place seemed okay at first. My husband checked us into room 205. It seemed nice, but they do control the air. We have two dogs as well. Expedia advertises, and their website, that they allow two dogs. When my husband checked in he stated we had two dogs. the manager said we are only going to charge for one. I was thinking, this is actually working out. However, 5 minutes into being in our room I answered the phone with a hello, and I was responded to by a screaming Indian man, telling me I need to get all of our stuff out of the room right now because someone complained we had two dogs. A lady saw the dogs and freaked out, they don't bark or bother anyone. So, my husband went to speak with the manager. During this time, they turned off our air. Then my husband said what can we do to figure this out, it is late and we have been traveling a while. We then had to pay additional 20 bucks for our second dog, that he told us he would only charge for one. They had to also move us to room 111. Which if you don't take this advice and stay there, I would definitely not stay in that room. AGain, I have stayed at some hole in the walls, but we killed a roach in the first 30 minutes, it was hot, the sheets weren't clean and the carpet had wet spots throughout.... The first room look luxurious compared to this one. Consequently, an hour later we checked out and cancelled our room through Expedia. Plus the management is rude and blatantly doesn't care about customer service. Nick was the desk attendant and as we were getting our refund someone had called asking if thy take dogs. He lied to them on the phone about the dogs. I have done my part to warn you, I wish I would have listened. I have used trip advisor numerous times, but you always try to give a place a chance...... DON'T DO IT!!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hoover, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

the beds are a lil firm. it is close to amenities. service is good. there is a lot of traffic going through the hotel thruway. they do have security. breakfast could be improved. wish that they had an excercise room.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Super 8 Dallas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Dallas

Address: 8541 South Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75232
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Ranked #149 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Dallas 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dallas Super 8
Dallas Super Eight
Super Eight Dallas

If you own or manage Super 8 Dallas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.