“The Little Hotel That Could.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13900 Parkside Center Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75244   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #84 of 188 Hotels in Dallas
Austin, Texas
“The Little Hotel That Could.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This hotel isn't super new, or shiny, or frilly, but you know what? I will pick it EVERY time. (Ok, well, almost every time...)

For reference, I always pick the 2 room suite (no one likes eating in their bed, that's weird) and it comes standard with a microwave and fridge, so, no need fret!

There is a great indoor pool, hot tub, workout room, and little outdoor sitting area (with a grill!). It's SUPER easy to navigate anywhere from this place, but if you need help, you can go to the reason I keep coming back again and again and again and again;

THE STAFF.

Oh. My. Gosh.

They have the friendliest people there on EARTH. Always happy and cheerful, and helpful to NO end.

I've never had a problem with them not being able to accomodate any reasonable request I have, and I have never EVER encountered a billing error or problem there (if you travel as much as I do, you know that I mean, calling and chasing down someone to fix a bill is awful.)

But I love this hotel. I truly do!

Room Tip: The one room suites are not EXTRA pricey, but come with a couch, i-pod compatable stero, fridge and...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
dtpal780, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for your comments in which you describe your experiences here at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria. Comments from our guest are important in helping us provide the best service possible. Your kind words about the staff are very inspirational. I’m glad you could see, what I see in my associates. We always try to give out guests the comfort and security they deserve. We value your business and appreciate you choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria as your home away from home.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Crossett AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here seemed to be a newer hotel off the main road very quiet. Easy to get to our destination and plenty places to eat near the hotel. The room was clean yet small and there was no fridge or microwave. Not even a microwave in the lobby area you could use. Being a newer hotel in a big area you'd think that would be a priority but I guess they didn't see the need. Breakfast was good waffles, fruit, meat juice. The hotel was completely booked with softball girls and they kept up well. Bed okay comfy not great. Dust ruffle had some yucky stains I thought could use a wash but I guess the maids don't think customers notice but we do. Good for the price though possibly would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Was a good price, staff was friendly and helpful, they had a hot tub, pool, and fitness center, good parking, etc. Was very impressed. No fridge but everything else you could want. Had a great night sleep on the comfy bed too. I'm not a breakfast guy but unlike most intercontinental breakfasts they had enough room for everyone to sit, and a wide selection of items. Appears they are trying to be the generic business traveler motel but they offer a lot for the price. They have a full selection of candy & drinks by the desk and while they are a bit spendy, the Chevron is right behind the motel and McDonald is a block away.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dearborn Heights, Mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Fast and friendly service upon checkin. The staff ensure i knew all of the amenities, wifi code, breakfast times etc. there was a great INDOOR pool and jacuzzi, a workout room where the equipment actually worked unlike some hotels. The breakfast the next morning was great. It had a huge selection better than some of the really expensive hotels I've stayed at. The breakfast staff were extremely friendly ensuring customers had everything they needed. The stay overall was wonderful. Would highly recommend this hotel when traveling with family or on business for the sole business traveler. Ill be back next time im in the area.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

We arrived quite late at night (1:30 am - or very early in the am) and called ahead to let them know our approximate timing. Very nice over the phone and when we arrived we spent all of 3 minutes checking in and off to the room. Quit comfortabls and complimentary breakfast, which is a added value these days. The only thing is that without a GPS it's a bit hard to find. Otherwise, recommend as a nice stay.

• Stayed January 2013
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Ok, this is a Fairfield, so just by knowing the brand dont expect a 5 star hotel.
With that being said Fairfield north beats most of its-kind hotel competitors by a few things.
- Location
- Room quality
- Service

now, the only CON I found was that the breakfast was not very good (its free), but still it didnt meet my expectations, besides that, it was really good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Sylvania, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn North over Thanksgiving. Since the inn is located off the main road in a peaceful, residential neighborhood, the hotel lends itself to relaxation. We were greeted by a very friendly front desk staff, who were more than willing to change the location of our room due to the chlorine smell of the pool and my asthma. The room, a suite, was clean, roomy, and nicely decorated in the typical style of a Fairfield Inn property. The breakfast was also typical of a Fairfield property. I was glad that fresh fruit and yogurt were available as I am not a fan of powdered eggs. Overall, we will definitely stay at this hotel the next time we are in Dallas as it is a good value for the money.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite if available if you are staying more than one night. This room type definitely a...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria? Share your experiences!