“Fresh Fish and Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #587 of 3,029 restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Japanese
Dallas
“Fresh Fish and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had been looking for a highly-rated sushi place close to work, and found this restaurant. It was a little bit hard to find as it is tucked deeply into a shopping strip, but it's so worth it! (Right next to Rockfish) Both times I have been to this restaurant have been great. Service was consistently top notch. The waiters and waitresses are extremely attentive and nice. I've tried the fresh fish rolls and cooked stuff and I'd have to say both are delicious! Their starter salad with ginger dressing is perfect - dressing isn't too heavy and very flavorful. The miso soup is good as well with plenty of seaweed and tofu. You can't go wrong here. Definitely recommend visiting this sushi joint and I know I will be back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Dallas, Texas
“fresh fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

very fresh sushi, with variations not seen at other sushi houses. Nice service and options other than just raw fish.

Visited October 2012
dallas
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Since moving to Dallas we have been disappointed by the sushi offering but this place changes our view. We have been here twice for dinner before writing a review. It is a hidden gem in a strip mall. Although not usually a sushi lovers first choose their California roll is fantastic. Also love the the snow white and spider rolls. Service is very efficient.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Denison, Texas
“Amazing fish, bland rolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

This fish was amazingly fresh. I wish I would have just gotten sashim because we sampled 4 different rolls and they were all fairly bland. I know this is going to sound weird for the sushi snobs out tere but get the jalapeño appetizer, it was by far the best thing we had. Very reasonable prices, I was surprised.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, TX
“Great sushi in Preston Hollow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

My wife's family turned me on to this spot and I was not disappointed. I've been several times recently and it's defintely one of my favorite places to get my sushi fix. Try the Hot Mama specialty roll- riceless, tuna, avocado and spicy sauce. It's really tasty. The yellow tail, tuna and salmon (sashimi and sushi) are excellent as well.

• Visited March 2012