“Great One!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Duni Latin Kitchen & Baking Studio

La Duni Latin Kitchen & Baking Studio
4264 Oak Lawn Avenue, Dallas, TX 75205 (Oak Lawn)
214.520.6888
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
“Great One!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

So I just had lunch here with my husband and couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and write this review. To start with, the waiters are sweet and very friendly. The menu is full of items to eat!! So many options and all seemed good to try. I had the turkey salad and my husband got the chicken and tomato salad. Both were delicious. Also, the waiter suggested some chips and sauce and that was great too. The lemonade list is endless, but I decided on the lemonade with mango and was happy with it. Great atmosphere on the garden and also a nice place to celebrate your kids birthdays, if you have any. Loved the place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cee Vee
“Great South American Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We have eaten at La Duni several times and always had a good meal. Tonight we had great meals. I had Carne Asada and my wife had Chicken Enchiladas. Both were very good. This is one of only two or three Dallas restaurants that can make a Caparrina, a common drink in Brazil that takes a unique sugar cane vodka. Two drinks, a shared appetizer, and entrees were $68 plus tip.

They are moving to a new location on Oaklawn and Maple. They say this will happen June 22, but I do not think they can make that date.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome Desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Small, cozy restaurant with fun atmosphere and excellent food and great wine selection. The desserts are incredible.

Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Lovely Latin Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Fabulous Latin restaurant! Three co-workers and myself had dinner here. We split the queso verde dip and none of us could get enough! For my entree, I ordered the Rice Salad with Chicken. It was aesthetically pleasing and completely delicious! Others at the table had food envy. For dessert, we split a banana split and the cautro leches cake. Fantastic! Also, the original Mojito is fabulous!

Visited December 2013
Cee Vee
“Popular Neighborhood Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is a favorite of my wife. They have a fun, eclectic menu and a good bar that can fix a large variety of special drinks.

Visited September 2013