“Always excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 85 Bakeries in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In the heart of Oak Lawn just south of the Lemmon/Oak Lawn intersection and minutes from downtown Dallas, this is the first market that started it all! Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
San Angelo, Texas
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I like the freshness of the food and the variety.desserts are excellent.overpriced.they need to do better job of cleaning tables,floors,toilettes.

Visited August 2013

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

what a great concept. You are in and out in no time. there are real competitors around. cant go wrong if you have little tine and want great food.

Visited April 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Food Great, Service...Meh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

The first time we went to eatZi's, the service was a little standoffish, but we thought little of it as we were trying a new place and the food was wonderful. We've been to this location now three times, and short of a baker that seems very helpful, the service has been very rude and seem to think I should know what everything is immediately, as well as know what I want or how things go. I tried giving them the benefit of the doubt, but it is very apparent they are displeased with you if you have a question or don't quite know how things go. The eatZi's in Grapevine has been the complete opposite experience of this one, and I think I will stick to it.

Overall, the food is wonderful, and I particularly enjoy their sandwiches.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moreno Valley, California
“I want an eatZi's near me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My son, a Dallas resident, suggested eatZi's when we weren't really hungry for a big dinner. My husband and I got terrific sandwiches for $6.99! If I had an eatZi's near me, I would NEVER cook.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canberra, Australia
“Food globalisation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

EatZis is located 3 minutes from the Warwick Hotel. It offers pretty much anything you could want from wines and cheeses, bakery, pre-prepared meats ready for you to heat, pizzas made to order, sushi, salads, grill and sides, seafood, condiments and more.

The food quality is excellent, the options endless and it's great value for money as a break from restaurant fare. We took our choices back to our hotel room, kicked back and enjoyed our 'picnic'.

Visited August 2013