“Great food, nice taste and services” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 199 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: Thai
Houston, Texas
“Great food, nice taste and services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I was really looking for a while to find a good place to eat Thai food. And here we are. It was cheap and very delicious. I will definitely come back and enjoy the other entrees.

Unfortunately they did not use the nice terrace. I prefer to sit outside even at 100 degree. So that's my only issue, but that's really minor. Go and enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“this one has beer...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

So this is the third Anothai location that I have visited. And I would put it right in the middle. It was better than the 1960 location. But, not quite as good as the one on Louetta. But, this location has BEER!! lol
I don't know if they have all started selling beer since my visit to the Louetta restaurant in January though.
I was here for lunch and a pattern of great service seems to be building. The service was great as it was in the other two locations.
I had crab angels, Pad Thai chicken and a Thai beer.
Everything was good. The lunch comes with a small bowl of soup, a spring roll and a little Thai salad.
It was an early lunch. So, it was nice that the oil was heated properly and the spring roll and crab angels weren't greasy.
Good flavors and a very good portion size. I was full and on my way quickly.
As with the other locations, the restaurant was clean and well decorated.
If you are in the area, try them out. You will not be disappointed.

Visited February 2013
“Thai in Cypress, TX”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Good Thai in Cypress. Ordered Pad Thai and it was prepared as ordered. The only strange thing was when I ordered hot tea, the server said they were out of hot tea. That was disappointing but the iced tea was fine.

Visited February 2013
“Thai Close to Home.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We like Thai and this is the closest to home. Our Pad Thai noodles are usually gummy. The last visit our Cashew Beef dish was not temperature hot. It was cold. The beef was cooked almost dry. We did not take leftovers home. Service is ok, but usually only one server for everyone. There's a bar with flat screens if you want to watch whatever current sporting event is on. Large room for parties in the back.

Visited March 2013
San Diego, California
“Excellent take out too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Much as lunch is great here to eat in it is take out that our family prefers.
It is always fresh and delicious. They will add spiciness to your dish if you prefer your dish more authentic.

• Visited January 2013