“A great seafood fix! ” 5 of 5 stars

1295 Stingaree Rd, Crystal Beach, TX 77650
(409) 684-2731
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Late Night
Winnie, Texas
“A great seafood fix! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Eat here at least once every summer! Great seafood at great prices! Had the shrimp basket for lunch (10 large shrimp for $9.95) and had the crab nachos last night! My husband had the huge bacon cheeseburger lunch special for $8.95! Everything was great! A place you will want to stop when visiting the beach!

Beaumont, Texas
“Outstanding as Usual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I can't remember a bad experience at the Stingaree. With years worth of visits, we've always had fantastic service, delicious food, and a great time. This particular visit was no different. The place was packed so the waitress was a little overwhelmed, but that didn't stop us from getting great service from other waiters/waitresses helping out. Food was fantastic, portions are always great, and the prices are fairly comparable to other seafood restaurants out there. The Stingaree is always the go-to spot on Crystal Beach.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not my favorite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had heard fabulous things about this restaurant but it did not live up to the hype. Our kids both had fried shrimp & they were barely warm & apparently over cooked as they were tough. My husband & I both ordered the grilled seafood dinner thinking it would be a healthier option compared to the fried version. Everything was very greasy. My etouffee was the best part of my meal. It was delicious! My husband's gumbo tasted like paste. We did have a wonderful view of the intracostal waterway & had good service. I would try another seafood restaurant in the area on our next trip tho.

Houston, Texas, United States
“Iconic restaurant for Crystal Beach, Texas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great seafood and view of inner coastal canal. Near the best fishing spots. Soft shelled crab was good and our waitress was very kind and fast.

Tyler, Texas
“As Usual Great Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

As Always Great Seafood. Shrimp and Scallops My Favorite. Everything is Good along with the View. Especially at Sunset.

Visited June 2014