“Great food- great service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Crowley
USA
“Great food- great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I had the fried rice and it was amazing. Service was good, small place with only 7-8 tables. My table was not clean and my plate and phone were sticking to the table top. It's a good place that could use a little more attention. But we'll worth the trip, and only Thai food in town.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Hidden Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

On a whim my husband looked up Thai restaurants near us and thus one popped up even though it's not that close to Mansfield. Well I'm glad he found this place. I'm half Thai so I'm picky about my Thai food. I haven't found any Thai restaurant in the Ft. Worth Dallas area that's worthy....until now.

This unassuming little place had the best Thai food I've had since Florida and Thailand. Truly authentic and the staff was very nice and the food came out in record time. We went an hour before closing and it was packed. Also another gentlemen was leaving and said this was his first time having Thai food and that it was a wonderful surprise. It's safe to say that this is a good bet.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burleson, TX
“Finally good Thai food close to home!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

A group of four met at Pandan Thai for lunch on Saturday. All of us were wowed by the freshness & taste of our entres. I had the Pad Kee Mow. Full of flavor & a large portion. For dessert we shared ice cream with pineapples & strawberries which were very good but the shining star were the hot pastries that came with it. We will be going back again.
As a side note, you place your order at the counter but they bring your food to the table.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Thai food at its best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The food is authentic, traditional and fresh. It was delicious and the presentation was nice.
The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful.
The food is as good as any Thai food I have eaten anywhere including Thailand. They are open 6 days a week and closed on Wednesday. If you love Thai food it is worth giving it a try. You won't be disappointed.
Sonny W.