“Historic hotel, great location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Crockett

Knights Inn Crockett
You added Knights Inn Crockett to your Saves list
Knights Inn Crockett
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1600 E Loop 304, Crockett, TX 75835 (Formerly Crockett Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Crockett
“Historic hotel, great location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

The room was clean and the hotel service was good. The air conditioner made a very loud noise every time it turned on and the rooms were noisy. The location is excellent within walking distance of the river and the

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Arlington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

We stayed at the Crockett Inn once and we will never stay there again. This hotel is the dirtiest, most outdated hotel I have ever stayed in.

I felt unsecure the whole time I was there, the room was dirty and it was loud…I mean LOUD!

They had a family reunion going on and when they came back to the hotel drunk at two in the morning, I called the “front desk” to tell them. Nobody answered my five phones calls.

The day after, there were chicken bones all over the place, beer bottles, etc. I felt like I was in a third world country. I went to tell the “front desk” and the teenager (who I assume is the son of the owner) told me that they were not responsible for cleaning after other people…WHAT?!

I would rather sleep under an overpass than stay at the Crockett Inn. Thank goodness we found a bed and breakfast in Crockett that by far is the best hotel I have ever been at. The name of the bed and breakfast is The Warfield House. Check it out…it is amazing!

Room Tip: Just don't stay there...I am telling you!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
James F, Owner at Knights Inn Crockett, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Crockett Inn. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. Could you please send us some more details about your experience that day regarding the reunion? Based on our hotel records, we have no indication of such a reunion.

Travelers are raving about these Crockett hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

This hotel had a very nice selection of rooms to choose from, they also had handicap accessibility for my husband. The VIP room had nice flooring, it was HARD WOOD, something i havn't seen before but its not a bad thing at all. Staff was very nice and checked me in very quickly. Free WIFI and you can park right in front of your room. The housekeepers do a very neat job of cleaning the rooms and disposing of trash.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2010

The room has cheap hardwood floors. If I needed an iron I had to rent it from them. If I wanted a coffee pot I had to rent it from them. Ice was a $1 a bag for a very small bag. They advertised a bar, guess what the bar hadnt been open for quite a while, there were weeds growing in front ot the door. I killed 8 bugs in the two days we stayed. The only thing that was good the room was clean. Would I stay again NO WAY!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Austin, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2008

My parents and I stayed at the Crockett Inn in Crockett, TX in March 2008. It seemed expensive but was far cheaper than other motels/hotels in the area. Turns out that it is a favorite of oil field workers, which we anticipated would be a problem. These workers turned out to be fairly quiet and polite. My parents' room was somewhat beat up but mine was freshly painted and had decent furniture. It looks like the owners are in the process of doing some much needed upgrades. The restaurant was nice; breakfast was very good. Staff was friendly.

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Disliked — Motel needs a lot of upgrading, repainting, furniture replacement.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Knights Inn Crockett? Share your experiences!