“so so” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 61 Restaurants in Corsicana
Cuisines: Mexican
“so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I personally do not like their Mexican food or warm (temp wise) salsa but.. their huge stuffed baked potatoes are great! So are the strawberry daiquiris!

Visited February 2014

“spinach enchilada”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I liked their spinach enchilada, which I don't see often anywhere else. Refried beans are good too.
Salsa could use more improvement though.

“Don't Do It!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Decided to take food home for supper after a long day at work. Called my order in to be picked up. The lady on the phone didn't seem to be interested in taking my order because she was constantly putting me on hold, coming back to the line, repeating a incorrect order and finally getting the order down.(I thought) Picked up the order thru their drive in....when I got the order it was messed up....overcharged....and completely NOT what I had ordered. I was so frustrated by this time that I just paid the bill, took the food and vowed to NEVER come back to his place again. The worst experience ever!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chapel Hill, NC
“Good Food and OK Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Read the good reviews, but while the food was good, the service was a little strange. We opted for non-smoking since we don't smoke or appreciate second hand smoke. It seems that if you want beer you should opt for smoking. Otherwise it was very slow. Waitresses were quite nice, but ...

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
gilbert, az
“Good Food, Good Prices & Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We are here in Jan 2013 and we very surprised! Food was excellent, service wonderful and temputure was very good. I had the "P Fajitas" which was a fajita with chicken, seasoned meat and sausage.....wonderful! Highly recommend this dish! Wife had burito with shreaded beef and was also very very good.
You won't be disappointed! Currently the street is under construction and it may be a little difficult to turn in, but well worth the stop! Apparently a local favorite as well as there was a bit of a crowd.
We will stop again when passing through!

• Visited January 2013