“Great Burgers” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My brother took me here saying that they have the best burgers in the area. Being a native central Texan I was a little skeptical. He was not lying. The inside of the restuarant could use a little work, especially the AC, but the burger made up for it. I was in burger heaven. They flavor the food so brilliantly.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Marble, Minnesota, United States
“Alright”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had very high hopes until I had barely ordered and my burger was ready. That throws the fresh cooked thing right out the window. Better than a Burger King or McDonald's. similar too wendys

Visited March 2013
Aberdeen, Maryland
“Best Burgers around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I've been here twice so now I have to say that the first I came here I was eating meat but due to me trying to be a little healthier now I'm a vegetarian now. So here is my review one two burgers. The first one was The Black Meg it has double meat double cheese and double the taste. the second burger was the Veggie burger it has a veggie patty with the fixings cucumber and the best pesto sauce ever. So I truly understand why everyone talks about this place when I come to Texas. So if you like Five guys then youre going to fall in love with Black Megs!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This was my first visit to Black Meg's. I had heard rave reviews from many of my friends, so I finally decided to give it a try. I ordered the Cowboy burger, topped with bacon, pepperjack cheese, and onion rings. The burger was big and tasty, and the fries were piping hot. They have a great sauce to dip your fries in or to smear on your burger called (what else?) Black Meg sauce. The service is excellent and the food arrived quickly. Cool decor and the owner supports our school teams. Cool place with good food and great service!

• Visited April 2013