“This place is delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Grand Prairie
“This place is delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Our family stopped by for dinner one night (it was our first visit here) and we were definitely NOT disappointed! I ordered the chicken & waffles and the crust on the chicken was heavenly and the waffles were simply fluffy and most delicious! My husband ordered the fish & chips and again it was super flaky and delicious as well! The only downside was that while the chocolate hand-pie was super yummy, it was quite small ($5) and ice cream scoop was an addt'l $1.50. Nonetheless, we shall find our way back here and next time would like to enjoy the "live" music on the patio!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Best rest in Coppell”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Consistently good food and service. Literally, everything on the menu is good. All of it! A few favs: Spinach Dip, Adult Mac and Cheese, Burgers, Club Sammie.

Dallas
“It's my favorite neighborhood joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We go there often when it's a nice day to sit in the patio and on a dull day to be at the bar. Their black bean burger is my favorite burger. I've eaten black bean burgers from New York to Seattle but theirs is always my favorite. Service is always good and we've never get bored of our J Macklins ;)

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denton, TX
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

My husband and I visited J Macklin's on a Friday evening. The restaurant was a little loud but the service and food were excellent. We were seated immediately which was a pleasant surprise. Overall, the customer service was above expectation.
My husband had a burger which he rated as one of the best burgers he has ever eaten. Based on the recommendation of our server, I had the grilled cheese that came with the tomato basil soup for dipping. It was probably the best grilled cheese I have ever tried. We also had the peach cobbler for desert. The crust on the cobbler was amazing. It was a great way to end an excellent meal.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Espoo, Finland
“always good salads!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I go to J Macklin´s often to have a salad. Their salads are always fresh and very tasty. The service in J Macklin´s is good and friendly and you really feel you want to come again!

• Visited January 2014