“Very good dining experience.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 197 Restaurants in Conroe
Montgomery, Texas
“Very good dining experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

When I walked in the door asked for a booth and was confusion on finding me one. There were several open. The hostess was not really that good. But the server was really great! Service was extremely good and they asked me for a to go glass at the end. Prices were great for the lunch menu.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hempstead, Texas
“Nothing Special here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Driving through area and needed to stop for lunch. Stopped at Chilis on I-45 and wished we had kept driving. Place was not busy so not sure why we got such poor service. Could not get water refil, food took forever to arrive. New electronic device on table allows us to spend money on games while waiting for food but we passed on that idea. Also, you can slide your credit card at end of meal....worked out great for us because never saw the waitress that much and could pay our bill and not too much of a tip for such poor attendance. I had ordered a salad and it was wilted and my co-travelers had hot food choices that arrived cold. They need to spend more time on human attention than electronic games on the tables at Chilis. Will not be back to this Chilis.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
“Bottomless Soup & Salad a great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Normally a carnivore, I joined my bride in the appreciation of great chicken enchilada soup and a house salad, much better than the name suggests. The soup contained pieces of white chicken breast in a delicious broth, topped with a 3-cheese medley. It's to die
for! The salad was beautiful and complete with various components. If you choose the bottomless option, you can eat your fill and still offer a tip for about twenty dollars per couple. Our waiter, Lance, offered us great service. This place has become our place to stop on travels between Houston and Dallas.

Killbuck,Oh
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

First off they were not really busy, we were seated where they came out from the kitchen with the food, was busy and noisy. Food was ok, think I have said this before about Chili's, but the others in the party wanted to go there. Waiter was slow to refill glasses, did not ask if we wanted desert. However the Loaded Baked Potato Soup is very good ! Generous portion for the House Salad . I would not return as my choice of places to eat.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rowlett, Texas
“Long wait, over charged”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I ordered to go food. They said it would be ready in 20 minutes so I arrived after about 25 minutes, there was a sign that said to go the bar for TOGO orders. I sat at the bar (not busy at all only 2 other people there) and waited for 20 more minutes for someone to show up and help me. Then when I went to pay, the credit card bill was more than the food bill. Very scary, luckily I caught it. They had no idea why that had happened.... I wonder how many times a day that happens??

Visited July 2013

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Chili's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.