“Long wait, over charged” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 197 Restaurants in Conroe
Rowlett, Texas
“Long wait, over charged”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I ordered to go food. They said it would be ready in 20 minutes so I arrived after about 25 minutes, there was a sign that said to go the bar for TOGO orders. I sat at the bar (not busy at all only 2 other people there) and waited for 20 more minutes for someone to show up and help me. Then when I went to pay, the credit card bill was more than the food bill. Very scary, luckily I caught it. They had no idea why that had happened.... I wonder how many times a day that happens??

Visited July 2013

Cut Off, Louisiana
“Long wait, food good, new waiter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

The wait to be seated was over 45 minutes, but the food was pretty good. Our waiter had to be very new and offered us no specials (drink or food). He did not know much about the menu either.

Visited July 2013

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Chili's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.