“I'd go back” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Houston, Texas
“I'd go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We all agreed the meal was fabulous and the service was pretty good. I would recommend the pork chops, burgers and shrimp....something one of us ordered! I've had several friends comment on the rolls and they were a hit with the people I was with.

Would like the option of tables being available, booths are not always easy if you have mobility issues.

Visited March 2013

Conroe, Texas, USA
“Real food for real men.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was one of their first customers along with my wife. We loved it from the start, great rolls to go with those ribs or steaks. A great Crispy Chicken salad or even their house salad is making me hungry now with just the thought. Might be a little loud for some, lots of fun seeing the waiters dance though.

Visited January 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Good food good value and good service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I was recommended this place by my boss saying did a good steak. Well I can say not disappointed as the food was good the service was good and was good value. I have not seen so many staff actually seem to be happy to work in one place. But these guys and girls were all part of th best server team I have had the pleasure of being served by. I think I may have to go back again before my trip is out. I would say to management of this place that they should keep this up and do the best they can to keep their workforce. I have to say it is not fine dining but it's the way it should be. Thanks to all.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Decent food and good value for a quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Typical Texas Roadhouse and exactly what you would expect. This particular restaurant offers a location right off of I45 between Conroe and Houston. If you are traveling through here and are hungry it's a recommended spot for typical Texas fare and decent drinks.

I had the Chicken Fried Chicken and mashed potatoes which was actually very tender and juicy. My wife had the prime rib which was surprisingly tender and juicy. I used a portion of her horseradish and added to my mashed potatoes for a "kick". This made the potatoes extremely tasty and the meal that much better. Beer and wine selection was decent as they had a couple of IPAs and other decent beer selections. Service was top notch and better than expected for a restaurant in this class.

Bottom line: highly recommend Texas Roadhouse as their food is above average, prices are extremely reasonable, and the service is impeccable.

Visited February 2013
Texas
“Good food, good prices, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We frequent this restaurant as often as possible, which is about once a month on average. We've never had a bad experience at this restaurant, and this time was the same as all of our others. Great steaks, country fried steaks, baked potatoes and salads too! Plus, they have plenty of traditional roasted peanuts. The service here has always been great, with our server greeting us quickly after being seated and providing great service throughout the meal. I have nothing bad to say about this restaurant, and would recommend it to everybody, except that it's already a very crowded place at times. So, call ahead, or plan accordingly.

• Visited March 2013