“Excellent Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 15 hotels in Conroe
East Texas
“Excellent Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

I have to say that the customer service from Jordan who stayed on the phone with me until I arrived at the hotel due to me getting turned around from directions on paper was excellent. It was 2:30 in the morning and she made sure that I arrived to the hotel safe and sound, despite the construction, she directed me right to the hotel. I thank her very much.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

170 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Conroe, Texas, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

Service was great at the Baymont Inn, Conroe, TX. The housekeeping staff did a great job of tidying up my room and making it look inviting every day I was there for a whole month. The manager was always willing to help me with anything I needed, and the maintenance people were both very polite and efficient.

Baymont Inn's complimentary breakfast is also better than any other hotel's I have visited (in the same price range). It included yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs, biscuits, and gravy, along with the continental items other hotels offer.

Room Tip: Second floor is non-smoking.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

This hotel claims to be pet-friendly, but only if your pets are dogs. My disabled boyfriend has a trained, registered service animal, which happens to be a cat (not even a pet, technically, but is entitled to the same privileges as a guide-dog). When I made the reservation online, I made sure to book our stay at a pet-friendly hotel, knowing, that although he is not a pet, my partner would be bringing his service animal along.  My thought was that a pet-friendly hotel would be more than accommodating to a disabled Air Force Veteran, who has a service animal covered by the Americans With Disabilities Act (a FEDERAL LAW).

At first, the owner would not let us check-in to the hotel (in violation of the ADA), and after she finally relented, she harassed us throughout our stay.

Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

My wife and I stayed in Baymont first week of December and we were very impressed with value. Rate was much lower than other Hotels in Conroe, but had great amenities especially flat screen t.v. along with very clean nice room, not to mention awesome breakfast. It is one of finest hotel that we've ever stayed and it is very close to the woodlands. We strongly recommend this Hotel to everyone.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

The staff at the hotel are very friendly and extremely hepful to all the guests. The hotel is very clean from the hallways, elevator, stairs and rooms. The breakfast is stocked very well and the staff keep it very clean every morning. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. Thanks to Kelley Park for making our stay enjoyable and keep up the wonderful job you and your staff do daily.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Fribourg, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

I stayed 3 weeks at the Baymont Inn on business,one could say that I had plenty of time to get to know this hotel.I was very impressed! The hotel personnel were very friendly and helpful.I was always greeted with a friendly smile & hello.The room was always kept clean and during my 3 week stay I never lost sleep due to noises from neighboring rooms.Breakfast was very good with a large selection of hot or cold items to eat & drink.There is a lovely pool outside with plenty of poolside room to suntan outside,wish I could have used it more than I did!!! All in all I would highly recommend the Baymont Inn to anyone visiting the area outside of Houston.*From a traveler who has been to many cities around the world.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

I had an overnight business trip & originally booked a room @ the Ramada. Needless to say the Ramada is a dump. I had my family with me so we packed up & came to the Baymont. The front desk person was very nice & understanding. The rate was the same. The room was cool & comfortable & the pool was clean. I will definatly stay here again when I go back.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe? Share your experiences!