“Food was good.” 4 of 5 stars

+1 325-356-5368
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Comanche
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Description: We are located on the main street in Comanche. We are a totally smoke free restaurant. We have a tipi out front with lifesize Indians inside. People may ask why, but we are the Home of the Comanche Indians. We specialize in the flavors of the southwest along with homemade american food. We take pride in our food and our excellent service. We have been in business 25 years and hope to see you !
Kitchener Ontario
“Food was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

The place doesn't look like anything from the outside but it was busy (which is always a good sign). It was recommended to us by the Best Western where our group of 12 were staying for 1 night. Our waitress was very attentive and efficient and wasn't intimidated by our numbers. Food was really good. We found out after being seated that they are not licences but allow you to go across the street to a gas station and purchase beer and drink it in the restaurant. They even brought us frosted mugs. So all and all we were pretty happy. Would definitely go back if ever through that way again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seminole, Oklahoma
“Good food & good visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went with family we were visiting to eat at Miguels. The staff was super friendly and of course they all knew our family we were visiting. The chips and salsa was very good. We had an assortment of different mexican foods and one person had a hamburger. It was all very good and reasonably priced. There's not many places to eat in Comanche and we will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Comanche, Texas
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

great place to eat we live less than 2 blocks from the restaurant. always eat there and take our guest there when they come in to town.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gustine, Texas, United States
“Same Price, Less Food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

For Comanche, TX. there isn't much to do or see. However having lived here for all of my life I can accurately state that I have seen and have done it all.

As for sit down restaurants, there really isn't many. Out of the entire town I would really only recommend two or three and Miguel's is definitely one of them. I do very much so enjoy this restaurant in almost every aspect. However lately I feel a bit concerned about the direction they're taking.

The prices are modest for the quality food you obtain, however lately the portions of the food have shrunk majorly. The price however hasn't. This bothers me immensely, especially for a customer who has stuck it out for a very long time. It's VERY noticeable. I don't mind paying extra for the exact same portioned meal, in fact its expected of long lasting restaurants. But reducing the portion while maintaining the price is confusing

The other issue that I've noticed is the wait staff doesn't seem to know what's suppose to be on the plate. I ask for no beans every time, however I always receive a plate with beans, then the waitress seemed shocked when I point it out. How can you not notice this? They send it back and the cook just scrapes off the beans. What if I was allergic to it? I would still become sick.

I've always loved this restaurant and hopefully they're take this review to heart and fix these changes. I will still eat there but it won't stop me from being irritated.

Visited March 2014
Dallas
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

A buddy and I were hurrying back to Dallas to beat the weather while on a motorcycle trip. We were hungry. Sonic is where we stopped our last trip through Comanche. Miguel's looked like a good sit down choice for a meal. It was. We both like Mexican food and this was good as was the service and the price. I had plenty to eat.

• Visited March 2014