Last year around this time I swore off the Manor Inn forever. Well, never say never, I recently spent 5 nights at the place so that we could stay with the rest of our traveling companions. The bottom line is that the place was what you'd expect from a cheap, low end motel. It was clean enough, the flat screen TV was nice, and breakfast was not insulting.
The decor on the other hand has much to be desired. There is nothing new, bright, modern (except for the TV), cheery, or uplifting about the decor. Our room was very dark, the walls were dark, the bed was dark, the predominant colors were brown, avocado. This room was like a throwback to some other time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Manor Inn College Station. Manor Inn College Station is conveniently located in College Station/Bryan,close to Texas A&M University, Texas World Speedway, George Bush Presidential Library and Messina Hof Winery.We offer clean and comfortable rooms at competitive rates.Manor Inn College Station projects an atmosphere like no other hotel in the area.Combine this with our amenities,free continental breakfast in the morning with 24 hours coffee available at lobby,the friendliest and most helpful staff,Manor Inn College Station is the only place to stay in College Station.We are looking forward to seeing you or hearing from you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Manor Inn College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manor Inn College Station Hotel College Station
- Manor Hotel College Station
- Manor Motel College Station