“Ok, convientant to my granddaughter's dorm.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton College Station

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton College Station to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton College Station
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1503 South Texas Avenue, College Station, TX 77840 (Formerly Clarion Hotel College Station)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #16 of 29 hotels in College Station
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Ok, convientant to my granddaughter's dorm.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

The rooms are pretty good and clean except for the carpets stains. One would think the hotel would have that area the cleanest; after all, it is seen by everyone. Soft bed/pillows. The sofa pull-outs are hard as a rock though.

Room Tip: ask for handicap access if possible. Rooms are bigger.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Clean and reception staff was very nice. Only issue my family and I had was with Whitney the bartender. If that's what you want to call her. Usually bartenders are personable, knowledgeable about liquor/beer, and know how to make cocktails. This girl clearly was not. We were served our drinks and than abandoned after two guys came in. After finishing our drinks we tried several times to get her attention for another refill. When she finally acknowledged us she took our same glasses ( every other place I have been to you get a new glass.) refilled them and took about 5 minutes to actually give them to us while she finished flirting with some guy. It's not a big bar ( probably seats ten people max) so I'm not sure why it would take her so long to 1. Serve us and 2. Acknowledge our needs. There was 6 people at the bar including my family.. I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a bartender in my life. Having worked in the service industry before there is no excuse for her behavior. Took every bone in my body to not jump over the bar, push her to the side, make my beverage and give her a piece of my mind. Whitney you are a horrible person who needs to learn some manners and respect, also even if you don't like being a bartender, suck it up do the job you're being paid for and smile. Mind blowing that she is in an industry where her income is based on tips. Maybe that's why she is so horrible? Anyways enjoy the hotel, but stay away from the bar if Whitney is there. Unless of course you enjoy horrible service and being ignored!

• Stayed December 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I loved the clean, modern look. Also, I was very please to find a free bottle of water in our room. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was super clean and sleek. The clerk who helped us seemed to be new and was very nervous not what I was expecting at all but over all the room was great.

• Stayed November 2012
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Rooms seemed clean as did the lobby area. I did not eat the breakfast so I can not comment about that. The single elevator seemed pretty slow. Overall a nice stay with no complaints. Close to park where softball tournament was played.

• Stayed November 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was very excited to book 2 rooms at this hotel for the weekend of A&M vs LSU!
This was one of the only hotels still available (in December 2011) in town after the game was announced.

Out of the blue and without any notice, on April 26th I noticed two charges on my credit card for the amount of $526. Turns out that is the full amount + taxes for the hotel stays which should have occurred at the end of October. That's over $1K. That's a lot of money!

I called the hotel to inquire about the charges. The girl at the front desk had no idea. When I finally talked to someone else ( the manager I think ), he said those charges were deposits.

What hotel charges the full amount as deposit 6 months in advance?!?!?
No other hotel in College Station has ever even charged me a deposit!

At this point, I'm not happy. But at least I have hotel rooms for the LSU game weekend.

I had friends back out on me the week of the game. So I cancelled the reservations well before the cancellation deadline. I cancelled via Starwood Preferred (the rewards program) rather than the hotel directly. When I asked about my deposits, she was very confused. She said my reservations did not require a deposit.

It has been over 10 days. I have still not received a refund of my deposits!
I am still working with Starwood to resolve this problem.

My advice is to stay away from this hotel!!!!

Room Tip: Book at a reputable hotel instead!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at the Texas hospitality shown to us at the Four Points in College Station. The lobby welcomed us with a balloon arch of half Texas A&M balloons and the other half LSU purple and gold balloons. It was a great spot for a picture too. The rooms were updated, very clean and comfortable. The lobby was spacious and had the games of the day playing on several TV"S. The breakfast was good. The desk clerks were helpful and attentive.
The hotel was an easy one mile walk to the stadium. After the LSU victory we were treated to cold lemonade and delicious cookies in the lobby. I would stay here again when LSU plays the Aggies in 2 years!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I absolutely LOVE this hotel! I am a person who loves fluffy blankets, pillows, clean smell and look... but even the most expensive hotels sometime upset me, however, this hotel I have stayed at many times and never has it not exceeding my expectations! Hotel staff very helpful, allows early check in if available even (10 AM). Restaurant food is great, coffee always out and fresh, great workout facilities and very convenient to the college, walking distance to Mexican restaurant, very close to Bakery and fast food hamburger chain.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Four Points by Sheraton College Station? Share your experiences!