“Will be super nice once remodel is complete!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Getaway
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in College Station
Madeira, Ohio
“Will be super nice once remodel is complete!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stayed one night for business, the rooms were nicely decorated and very clean and comfortable, I was on the first floor and still had 10 foot ceilings. The lobby and public areas were just finishing up a renovation but it was only a slight inconvenience, this will be a beautiful hotel when everything is complete!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Polish first
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed one night for a tennis tourney at A&M in November. Outside, the building looks unremarkable, but the room was very nicely furnished for a mid-tier hotel. The TV and furnishings were nicer than some more expensive hotels I've stayed at recently. Room was clean and odor-free. A/C worked fine and the room lighting was excellent. Very small room and bathroom, but fine for a solo traveler.

Free parking, wi-fi (didn't use) and breakfast buffet (average). Used the fitness room (small and in good working order). Convenient location and very friendly hotel staff. Used Hilton points for stay, so a very good value. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed 2 nights for Aggie home game. Used points so the cost was nada. Outside is a bit dated, but the interior is completely remodeled and one of the nicer hotels I have stayed at in CS. Complete breakfast buffet with GOOD food. Verty conveniently located on Texas Ave. by the stadium and all the restaurants. Extremely nice and hospitable employees. Cool Aggie hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
jaiguerrero, General Manager at Hampton Inn College Station, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
We are very appreciative of your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for your input, come stay with us again!
Harlingen, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been a loyal Hampton Inn customer for 10+ years, but was VERY disappointed in this Hampton Inn. The only thing going for it is location. The rooms were dated, the service below average, and the continental breakfast not up to Hampton Inn's usual high standards. This was by far the worst Hampton Inn I have experienced.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
jaiguerrero, General Manager at Hampton Inn College Station, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Guest, I want to take the time to thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton family. I understand your stay at our property did not meet your expectations and I am truly sorry. Please be assured I will address your concerns with my team as your experience is of the most importance to us. Your feedback is very valuable and If at all possible I would like an opportunity to connect with you to gain more insight about your stay. Please contact me directly at the Hotel.
Fort Worth, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

They checked my family into a very damp and very musty smelling room 226 without a working AC unit on July 26, 2012. I complained to the desk who gave me keys to room 206, another very damp, musty and now smoky smelling room but with a working AC unit. Desk lady claimed 2nd floor was entirely non-smoking, yet my room stunk of smoke. College Station can be humid but we did not encounter this level of dampness with musty odors in other hotels nearby including the Hilton. Signs in elevators claim clean linens everyday, but ours came pre-soiled and we had to change them. Receipt placed under door was useless, no cost of room or indication that we paid, requiring another trip to the front desk. Desk lady asked how my stay was and I told her. She said the manager would call me; never happened. All for a premium price. Very disappointed. Hilton Diamond.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
jaiguerrero, General Manager at Hampton Inn College Station, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I’ve also spoken to our front desk staff in regards to your billing concerns. I apologize that no one has followed-up with you. Please contact me directly so we can discuss your concerns.
South Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I agree with previous reviews that this is an older property with small rooms and tiny bathrooms. However, check-in with Josh (very friendly) was a breeze and our room was very clean and fresh smelling. The bed was soft and hotel was very quiet the Thursday night we checked in. Breakfast the next morning was standard Hampton and good. Area was clean and all food was replenished as needed. For our one night stay before our visit to the TAMU campus, it was perfect.

• Stayed August 2012
Oak Hill, va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

This place is right on top of everything you need in Bryan/College Station. While the property is not new it is well maintained, expecially given the fact that it has high occupancy. Room was clean, breakfast was good and staff was very friendly. This was our second stay here and I would recommend it to anyone passing through.

Room Tip: First floor rooms were very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn College Station? Share your experiences!