Stayed one night for a tennis tourney at A&M in November. Outside, the building looks unremarkable, but the room was very nicely furnished for a mid-tier hotel. The TV and furnishings were nicer than some more expensive hotels I've stayed at recently. Room was clean and odor-free. A/C worked fine and the room lighting was excellent. Very small room and bathroom, but fine for a solo traveler.
Free parking, wi-fi (didn't use) and breakfast buffet (average). Used the fitness room (small and in good working order). Convenient location and very friendly hotel staff. Used Hilton points for stay, so a very good value. Would stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn College Station hotel is conveniently located within one block of Texas A&M University and offers free airport shuttle service to and from Easterwood Airport, just three miles away. Relax in a comfortable room and enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning and free high speed internet access. Take advantage of the close proximity to a variety of attractions in College Station - nightlife at Northgate, family-friendly Adamson Lagoon Water Park, historical landmarks, Wolf Pen Creek Park and Amphitheater, Messina Hof Winery and more. Catch a game at Texas A&M University or play golf at one of the many nearby courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn College Station Hotel College Station
- College Station Hampton Inn