“Softball Tournament and we will be back” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Bryan-College Station
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2514 Texas Avenue South, College Station, TX 77840   |
Ranked #25 of 30 Hotels in College Station
College Station, Texas
“Softball Tournament and we will be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

The hotel was the host hotel for our softball tournament.They did a wonderful job of providing us with everything we needed or wanted.They had food cooked on Saturday July 23,2011 enough to feed around 100 people.It really was a great event and I really hope to return next year.Thank You Day Inn CC,Texas.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

All the staff has given us excellent customer service from the maids up to the manager! They are so customer service oriented, they all deserve a praise and a RAISE!

Room Tip: Beds were very comfortable!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Round Rock, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

This hotel looks like the projects. It is run down and filthy. There were small bugs in my bathroom. The room smelled like smoke. My sheets had what I hope was cigarrette stains. We overheard the front desk associate on the phone asking someone what they would charge to wash sheets and towels since their machine was broken. Knowing that, our room did not have any towels in it. My friend's room had flat sheets in place of fitted sheets. The rim of the basketball goal was bent down. This place needs some TLC to get it back to decent. I would not recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

IMy stay here over the past 2 years have been great. The manager goes out of his way to help me & also asks what he can do for others to make their stay better. You can access major restaurants or stores with a short walk or short drive. Rooms are clean & comfy. They hot breakfast in the morning & USA TODAY. I've recommended friends & family & they were satisfied. Great stays.

Room Tip: Just tell the desk ckerk what you're looking.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
North Zulch, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

I've been staying at the Day's Inn in College Station, Tx several days a week for the last 6 weeks, and LOVE it here!
I started staying here because it was located conveniently to the College Station Medical Center dur to my husband's illness. When Jay (the manager) became aware of the reason for our extended stay, he went out of his way to help us out. He and his staff have been wonderful, going above and beyond the call of duty to make my life easier.
I can't say enough about how well we have been treated here, everyone calls me by name, and I really feel that I am valued.
The FREE Continental breakfast includes waffles shaped like the state of Texas, whiich are fresh off the waffle iron, fruit, and my personal favorite, bagels!
Housekeeping has been great about keeping our rooms clean and providing additional towels for us to use at the pool and hot tub.
The pool is large, clean, and really refreshing on these HOT Texas summer days, and the 6 person Hot tub is just what my aching back needs after a day of driving to and from the VA Hospital in Temple.
The grounds are well maintained. every day I see the staff cleaning the parking lot, mowing, and generally upholding the high standard of cleanliness and repair I have come to expect here!
The recreation facilities provided here are great for having friends drop by to see us as well, with a playground to amuse children, Volleyball/badminton net, and lots of outdoor furniture to relax on in the evenings. We've even cooked out on the grill by the pool!
I definitely reccommend this hotel to anyone looking for an affordable, quality hotel experience in the Bryan-College Station area. I will continue coming back every time I need to be in the area well into the future! <3

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Mission, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

Days Inn hotel is the best place i have stayed in. i travel a lot and nothing beats their prices, and accommodations. Their service is the best i have ever come across. The staff treats everyone very friendly and with respect. Jay, manager, always checks on us and makes sure we get what we need. Many co-workers also stay here and they all like it very much. Rooms are very clean, service is great, breakfast very good. i stay on the road a lot and helps when customer are treated so well. Thank you Days Inn management

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

Nice clean place. Service is excellenet. Verty good hospitality

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Bryan-College Station? Share your experiences!