“Great place, wonderful people and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Bryan-College Station
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2514 Texas Avenue South, College Station, TX 77840   |
Ranked #25 of 30 Hotels in College Station
College Station, Texas
“Great place, wonderful people and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

Nice clean place. Service is excellenet. Verty good hospitality

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

I always travel back and forth. Days Inn has the best customer service and a low affordable price. The rooms are very comfortable and nice. No matter what time I come in the middle of the night or during the day Days Inn always works with me even if they are full, they will go over and beyond to help me find another place, now that's customer service. Best Hotel on Texas Ave.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2011 via mobile

I was just in town visiting friends that are still in school at A&M, and I needed a room that was relatively cheap (but I wouldn't cringe at sleeping in) and was accessible to the bus route so my friends or I could hop to and from campus since I didn't have a car. I was pleasantly surprised with what I got here. I picked it just because it met those two basic requirements, being just off of one of the campus bus routes and bong only $69 for the night with tax and everything, but the bed turned out to be very comfortable, they served an awesome assortment of hot and stadard food items with the free breakfast, and the staff was more than friendly and accomadating. The location was also great for walking over to get something from one of the fast food places that are close by or even walking over to Krogers to get anything else. When I come back for graduation in a few months, I will more than likely be coming back to stay again.

• Stayed February 2011
Hawkins, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2005

I was in town on business. With meetings planned for 3 days. Reserved a room for 2 nights. After the 2nd day the last day of meetings was cancelled. I went back to the motel early afternoon and when I checked out I was charged for the 3rd night. I talked to the manager. She explained that I had to pay because the room was used and wasn't ready for a different guest. She explained that the cleaning crew was gone for the day. I told her that if it wasn't clean enough for another customer ...it wasn't clean enough for me.
I complained to her supervisor by mail and got a reply by phone that she would call back later. I have heard nothing from the motel since. They have a card inside the room that guarantees the room will be satisfactory or they will make it so. Throw the card away. They couldn't clean the room because the crew was gone. Don't stay there.

• Stayed November 2004, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Bryan-College Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bryan-College Station

Address: 2514 Texas Avenue South, College Station, TX 77840
Location: United States > Texas > College Station
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #25 of 30 Hotels in College Station
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bryan-College Station 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Bryan-College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bryan-College Station Hotel College Station
Days Inn College Station
College Station Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bryan-College Station, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.