I booked a room on-line for 2 nights (non-football weekend) so no 2 night minimum. When I checked in I told the front desk clerk that I would only be staying one night. She said that was fine and I was charged for one night. Then I get my credit card statement and I has been charged for the 2nd night that I was not there. I called and spoke to a man (hard to understand) and he told me that I was considered a "no-show" for the 2nd night and that is why i was charged. He did see where I was charged for the one night only but I was also charged for the 2nd night I was not there. I asked if he could refund me the night I was not there and he said no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled motel that provides in-room safes, microwaves and refrigerators in every room. Pet friendly small deposit required. Free continental breakfast hours 6:30-9:30. Guest laundry on site. Extended stay rates available. Smoking rooms available. Local restaurants and area attractions just minutes away. Walking distance to A&M University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn College Station Hotel College Station
- College Station Knights Inn