This hotel redefines the word dump!
All of the other reviews pretty much sum it up, stinky, nasty, old and disgusting!
It must be owned by a foreigner who does not want to put a penny into making it presentable.
Towels are like sandpaper and the sink and tub are damaged and horrible. While in the bathroom you can assume that a moron tried to touch things up, but only made it worse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled motel that provides in-room safes, microwaves and refrigerators in every room. Pet friendly small deposit required. Free continental breakfast hours 6:30-9:30. Guest laundry on site. Extended stay rates available. Smoking rooms available. Local restaurants and area attractions just minutes away. Walking distance to A&M University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn College Station Hotel College Station
- College Station Knights Inn