Only stayed here one night because my husband was still in fire training school, and there were NO available rooms at any hotel in the area due to the fire training school and 7 on 7 tournament. The hotel is very old and outdated. The "non-smoking"room smelled like a mixture of mold, cigarattes and cigars. There was mold in the shower. Its one of those places you walk in and dont want to touch anything. Pool was filthy and on the verge of turning green. Grounds had not been mowed in quite some time. Trash everywhere. No clear path to pool, forced to walk in dirt. No room in breakfast area for two people to walk side by side by bar. Not kept up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled motel that provides in-room safes, microwaves and refrigerators in every room. Pet friendly small deposit required. Free continental breakfast hours 6:30-9:30. Guest laundry on site. Extended stay rates available. Smoking rooms available. Local restaurants and area attractions just minutes away. Walking distance to A&M University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn College Station Hotel College Station
- College Station Knights Inn