Stayed for a week in the month of April for a corporate event. The College station Hilton is the best (and only) real full service hotel in town. If you are travelling in a group or need to use meeting space, this should be your first choice.
They did a recent major refurbishment and it shows. Comfortable bedding, nice decorations and a flat screen TV that has actual HD in it. (hear that Marriott!) The staff are excellent, friendly and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. This was my 5th stay here and this time I tried one of the cabana rooms. It was pleasant and very clean. yes, you will hear people at the pool… because it’s a pool! Housekeeping was very attentive and kept things tidy. The bathroom was also refreshed, clean, a little small but it did not cause an issue for me. The bell ranch steakhouse has a good breakfast buffet and omelet station that opens early and was convenient for my stay. Would I stay there again? definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the intersection of University Drive and Tarrow Boulevard in College Station, Texas, the Hilton College Station & Conference Center offers guests easy access to Texas A&M University, Brazos Valley and Bryan, TX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hilton College Station & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton College Station And Conference Center
- Hilton College Station Hotel College Station
- College Station Hilton