Comfortable beds and pillows.
They were renovating (putting in new sinks in most of the rooms).
The sinks were laid outside of all the doors. Our room was already renovated and still smelled of glue. I asked for a room away from the street and I got a room on the street. The A/C unit was loud enough so it didn't matter too much. The Front Desk were not real helpful and not overly friendly.
My main complaint is the price. We paid $95 for this room. This is College Station not a resort city! About $25 too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy affordable accommodations on the road at the Executive Inn & Suites in College Station, TX, minutes from Texas A&M University and the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. We are situated near U.S. Highway 6 and offer quick, convenient access to an abundance of area attractions, including: The College Station Conference Center, Wolf Pen Creek Park & Amphitheater, Kyle Stadium at Texas A&M University, Post Oak Mall, Texas World Speedway. Discover the nearby D.A. "Andy" Anderson Arboretum, offering a variety of trails and picnic areas for outdoor recreation. An Abuelo's, Willie's Restaurant, Atami Steak and Sushi and Blue Baker are in walking distance of the property. Close proximity to area attractions, plentiful amenities and impeccable service ensure your stay at the Executive Inn & Suites in College Station, TX will be memorable. We look forward to your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Executive Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge College Station Hotel College Station
- Best Western College Station