This hotel was in the heart of college station, rooms were clean and have alot of space. There were several restaurants in walking distance. They also have an outside pool a fitness center and it is way better than other Econolodge hotel. If you are going to visit college station or bryan texas for the right price and room I recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy affordable accommodations on the road at the Executive Inn & Suites in College Station, TX, minutes from Texas A&M University and the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. We are situated near U.S. Highway 6 and offer quick, convenient access to an abundance of area attractions, including: The College Station Conference Center, Wolf Pen Creek Park & Amphitheater, Kyle Stadium at Texas A&M University, Post Oak Mall, Texas World Speedway. Discover the nearby D.A. "Andy" Anderson Arboretum, offering a variety of trails and picnic areas for outdoor recreation. An Abuelo's, Willie's Restaurant, Atami Steak and Sushi and Blue Baker are in walking distance of the property. Close proximity to area attractions, plentiful amenities and impeccable service ensure your stay at the Executive Inn & Suites in College Station, TX will be memorable. We look forward to your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Executive Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge College Station Hotel College Station
- Best Western College Station