Nice, cold AC
Fridge in the room
Spacious with a desk and table
Lots of hot water for showers
Was quiet after 11pm
Nice location, lots of restaurants, BW3 next door. Campus a mile or two away
Where are the outlets? Nowhere to be found or not working or used.
TV - please upgrade from your 1980's fuzzy reception Sanyos
Risk of having unfavorable tenants due to reduced price. (not hotels fault, just a warning)
Overall: If you need a short stay for under 80 a night, and don't care if the wall is peeling like some snobs, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy affordable accommodations on the road at the Executive Inn & Suites in College Station, TX, minutes from Texas A&M University and the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. We are situated near U.S. Highway 6 and offer quick, convenient access to an abundance of area attractions, including: The College Station Conference Center, Wolf Pen Creek Park & Amphitheater, Kyle Stadium at Texas A&M University, Post Oak Mall, Texas World Speedway. Discover the nearby D.A. "Andy" Anderson Arboretum, offering a variety of trails and picnic areas for outdoor recreation. An Abuelo's, Willie's Restaurant, Atami Steak and Sushi and Blue Baker are in walking distance of the property. Close proximity to area attractions, plentiful amenities and impeccable service ensure your stay at the Executive Inn & Suites in College Station, TX will be memorable. We look forward to your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Executive Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge College Station Hotel College Station
- Best Western College Station