“Great steak. Love to come back” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sydney
“Great steak. Love to come back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Had dinner here on our one and only night in Dallas. The service was great and the steaks was awesome. Highly recommended.

NJ
“Better than average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We went here for dinner on the last night of our stay in Dallas and took our two young children with us (5 and 14 months). The place is loud enough that if your kids were loud it would not be a big deal. Service was very good and polite. Drinks were amazing (patron margaritas). My husband and I both had different steaks which were both good. The kids enjoyed their meals as well. Restaurant was better than average but not amazing. I thought they should've had more sides for a steak place but I am from NJ so this may have just been a geographic difference?

Cotacachi, Ecuador
“Oh my baked sweet potato”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I had a large baked sweet potato loaded with butter and cinnamon. It was everything that I remembered so wonderful. In addition, I had the blue cheese wedge salad loaded with crisp bacon...real bacon not the artificial type. The bread was served hot and the waiter kept it coming. My husband had a ribeye steak which he said was good. The service was excellent!

Ithaca, New York, United States
“Friendly, Attentive Staff Enhances Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I hosted my 2 year old grandson and his parents for his birthday dinner. OK, really WE wanted to go out for dinner and the little guy came along. This was our first visit to a Saltgrass and we loved it. The atmosphere is comfortable and just noisy enough not to worry about a 2 year old's chatter bothering other diners. We were very impressed by the attention we got from all the staff, not just our server. They would stop and pick up items that someone tossed onto the floor, or just check on whether we needed more bread or refills.
The food was excellent! Two of us had the small filet and it was so tender and prepared exactly as ordered. There is a wonderful children's menu with a small steak plate, mac and cheese, and the usual other choices.
We will be making a return trip there very soon!

Irving, Texas
“BEST Steaks...ANYWHERE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

There is nothing to dislike about Saltgrass. Best service and the best steaks you will ever put in your mouth!!

Visited January 2014