We stayed a week while in town for a girls fastpitch tournament. The price was high for the room and quality of the hotel, but that was typical of all the places in town that week since rooms were sold out everywhere. We all had the Suite rooms with the extra sitting area and that was really nice, especially when we had girls and adults staying together for a week. Hotel staff was very helpful. Breakfast was good. Rooms were kept clean by the housekeeping staff. Hotel parking lot is safe. Pool area was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Suites® is ideally located with easy access from Highway 6, just four miles from Texas A&M University. This College Station, TX hotel is convenient to popular area attractions like the Reed Arena sports and entertainment venue, Texas World Speedway, the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, Messina Hof Winery and the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn College Station
- Quality Hotel College Station