I recently stayed one night, less than14 hours and not only experience staff that could not speak English, but upon leaving was billed $250 for turning the heater on in one of the rooms. They actually charged me $250 because their heater stunk up the place and proclaimed that I smoked in the room. The Manager Sharon will not return any of my phone calls. I was willing to pay $114.99 for 14 hours and that was not enough. The hotel had very few guests and the food was horrible. There are not enough characters to fit it all in one review.
There is No Quality at the Inn in College Station, beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Suites® is ideally located with easy access from Highway 6, just four miles from Texas A&M University. This College Station, TX hotel is convenient to popular area attractions like the Reed Arena sports and entertainment venue, Texas World Speedway, the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, Messina Hof Winery and the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn College Station
- Quality Hotel College Station