Stayed on a Sunday night in November. Called to get directions as we had booked on line via PriceLine ($79 + tax) - night deskperson gave us very poor directions - we were within a block finally and she still could not give directions. When we finally arrived and asked for suggestions for a non-chain restaurant to eat at, she could not help.
Suite very large- King and pullout couch very comfortable. fridge and microwave an unexpected plus. Outdoor Pool open but locked - manager did not know that. Desk person directed us to wash machine, said no soap (she didn't know the soap was in her desk).
Breakfast good. Wifi disconnected repeatedly.
PriceLine review said it was pet friendly - it was 'No Pets'. On leaving Manager could not give us a bill because it was through PriceLine -never had that before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Suites® is ideally located with easy access from Highway 6, just four miles from Texas A&M University. This College Station, TX hotel is convenient to popular area attractions like the Reed Arena sports and entertainment venue, Texas World Speedway, the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, Messina Hof Winery and the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn College Station
- Quality Hotel College Station