You added Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass
Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in College Station
Laurel, United States
“Mr. Butts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

It was a great time. I couldn’t have asked for anything more for the reasons I was staying there. I look forward to staying at Hampton Inns because I get such great sleep in the nice beds (including the nice sheets, comforter and pillows). The complimentary breakfast is always a plus to, to be able to come down stairs and have a nice hot breakfast waiting for you with plenty of options to choose from. This is a small thing but I always enjoy the dark robust coffee to help get me going before I start my work day. Then there are the amazing cookies y’all always seem to have at the welcome desk. I truly believe Hampton Inns have some of the best cookies I’ve ever had?! Haha the only thing I would be discouraged by is the size of the fitness areas, but then again I don’t always have time to exercise so it really isn’t something I worry about. Another great thing I enjoy is the membership rewards. Being able to build up point to work towards free stays in the future is something that truly can’t be beat. I’m not sure why anyone would want to stay at another hotel, especially for business purposes.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Cleburne, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

The hotel is very nice and clean. The staff is excellent! They were all very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The room was very nice and quiet. It is conveniently located to everything. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Angleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Check in service was quick and friendly. The room was beautifully decorated and extremely clean. High end Hampton Inn! Going forward we will only stay here when we return to College Station. We left our home pillows behind along with clothes in the closet. They immediately called to let us know and held it till we returned to pick it up. Great Place!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Spring, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

great rooms and good service. the location is a bit difficult, as you can miss the drive in easily, but the hotel is a great value. I will use this hotel when i stay in College Sation for sure. the rooms are very nice and they have breakfast to go in little bags.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Plano, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were in College Station for a Corps of Cadets function and were very happy to find this hotel available. Happily, we were upgraded, at no extra charge, to a suite with a pullout bed, enabling our very tired freshman to enjoy a night away from the dorm! Room was comfortable; I like that the duvet is changed with new guests. Internet and TV worked well. Shower was good. A/C was a typical hotel unit--noisy and either too cold or the room got warm. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise--lots to choose from, though after a girls soccer team (and parents) came through the feast was demolished. Like theat paper cups are used in the rooms instead of glasses. Negative: saw a roach-like bug on the wall as we were packing--I do not like bugs in hotel rooms!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Flower Mound, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Convenient location to Texas A&M and to the Bush Library. Very clean property, nice pool and spa. Rooms were clean, king bed was comfortable, wifi in room was a little slow but worked well for email and browsing. Would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Waco, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I only stay at Hampton Inn. Even though the A/C didn't operate the way I would have preferred, I would stay here again. This is the first HI I have been to that knows how to make oatmeal. I don't eat the eggs or stuff like that, so the oatmeal was great! I stay at Hampton Inn because everywhere I go, the hotels and rooms are pretty uniform across the board, and I know that if I have a bad experience, I will not have to pay. Being a Hilton Honors member has many benefits. I enjoy traveling because I know I will be taken care of.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass? Share your experiences!